4 (Ending)

With Arcadia restored and the settlers having learned profound lessons about unity and sustainability, a new era dawned. The inter-species alliance between humans and Eldrion not only thrived on the planet but also became a beacon for other civilizations across the galaxy.

The settlers, once strangers in an alien world, now stood as guardians of a shared home. Their story spread across the cosmos, inspiring others to approach colonization with reverence for the environments they touched and the lifeforms they encountered.

As the settlers and Eldrion continued to collaborate, they discovered the potential for even greater advancements, blending human ingenuity with the unique knowledge of the Eldrion. Together, they unlocked the secrets of the cosmos, paving the way for peaceful exploration and cooperation on a grand scale.

The tale of Arcadia became a symbol of hope, resilience, and the transformative power of unity. Humanity had not merely colonized a distant planet; they had evolved into stewards of the universe, leaving behind a legacy of sustainable exploration and interstellar harmony. And so, the settlers and Eldrion looked toward the stars, ready to embark on a journey beyond, guided by the wisdom gained from their extraordinary colonization of Arcadia.