𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞: 𝟐𝟗 𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗
📍: 𝐄𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐬'𝐬 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞

i woke up to my alarm playing "westside demon" by lil rae and i tried to turn off but was stuck by something heavy on my chest. i look down and see lamelo heavy ass inside of my shirt laying on my stomach. i rolled my eyes and stretched to finally turn off alarm. i then tried to remove lamelo out of my shirt but the nigga was not budging so i started tapping him trying to wake him up. "tamiya leave me alone i'll eat your pussy later" he mumbled and i stared back at him with shock.

"boy if you don't get your nappy headed ass out of my shirt" i said starting to hit him this time. "ow ow ow okay okay" he said slipping out of my shirt and giving me his dumb goofy smile. "boy if you don't get yo ass on" i say pushing him off of me. "wow i give you the greatest head of all time and this is the treatment i get?" he dramatically asks. "i'm sorry melo you're right come lemme give you a kiss" i said opening my arms for him to come to.

he slid in my arms and our lips immediately connected and of course he instantly stuck his tongue in my mouth. i pulled away which made him start to kiss on my neck but i mushed him. "melo no you had enough yesterday" i told him trying to move. "it wasn't enoughhh" he whined trying to move his face back into my neck. "melo move i have schoolwork i need to do. you're super basketball player lamelo ball im just tamiya therefore i need a degree" i tell him finally being able to get up to go and start my morning routine.

"i tolddd you you should take modeling seriously but you don't want to listen to me" he rolled his eye's sassily going to check his phone. "and i tolddd you im still deciding plus i still want to get my high school diploma" i said back starting to brush my teeth. "alright miya but all i'm saying is you're one beautiful girl and you have the connections you will be walking down another runway in no time" he said to me digging in his duffle bag getting out his stuff.

"i know just let me finish school first. by the time you know it i'll be done" i muffled a little since i was still brushing my teeth. he just nodded his head and smiled. i love how he's so supportive of me it's so pleasing.

i sprayed my face with rose water and put my serums and vaseline on my face. i headed to my desk to do some work while melo was in the shower. i took most of classes in the summer before melo and i got together so all i had left was my two electives, which were spanish and early childhood, and language arts .

all i had to do was do right down my new vocab for spanish and work on my project for early childhood. language arts didn't have anything cause she said she ain't feel like assigning anything since she was still grading our papers. when it all comes down to it this just meant i had no school work frl.

"baby what we doin today?" i asked him while he was in the bathroom getting dressed. "umm i don't know i don't have any practice today thank the Lord so ask the group chat if they're busy" he replied coming out the bathroom.

basketball wives 🏀💍

yoo chat wtm today? :

michael b jordan ⛹🏾: umm i got practice from 12-4 but im free after that

my bby nia 💞: im working my shift rn but i'm off at 4

father green 🙏🏾: yk im free

my lover 💍 : yea we know youn do shit you ain't even need to answer