Prologue part 2; Remnant

William was sure he had the perfect plan. Nothing could stop him at this point. Everything was set in place. The stockholders addressed him about the new additions to baby, but even they couldn't seem to understand his ingenious. Now he just had to convince Elizabeth. Some reverse psychology should work.

William began bringing Elizabeth to Baby's, telling her to avoid any of the animatronics. At the same time, he opened freddy fazbears and would bring Y/n to see foxy nearly daily. This created a reason for the ever-growing jealous Elizabeth to ignore her father. Foxy was programmed to be overprotective of Y/n, focusing and telling stories to them. Baby was programmed to snatch up Elizabeth when she was alone with Baby.

In the end, his plan worked. He was forced to close down Circus Baby's, but he was fine with that. It gave him more time to focus on the next steps to his and Y/n's immortality. He wanted to remove his own flesh, viewing it as imperfect and he wanted to become springbonnie. He was going to give a similar option to Y/n; they could retain their flesh or forgo it to become Foxy. He would love them no matter how they looked.

He still needed more time to conduct his experiments, and while he had gained a sizeable chunk of remnant from his family; he realized he would gain more remnant if he put someone through agony. Evan gave a smaller amount than Elizabeth, while both gave less than Clara. Meanwhile; there was still Henry. He needed full control of the business, but killing Henry outright would look too suspicious. He couldn't kill another child inside his stores. However; a child dying in an alleyway, that would draw attention away from him. He wouldn't kill Henry, afterall he really viewed him as a friend. He just needed Henry away permanently.

His third plan fixed both issues. A new security robot would be put in place to protect Charlie, Henry's daughter. Henry was able to keep fazbears open by creating a security bot that would prevent another incident like what had happened in 1983. The bot had been working perfectly for a year. On Y/n's 16th birthday, 1985 Freddy's was fu2lly opened tp the public. Meanwhile, the smaller fazbears was enhanced. Circus Baby's was turned into a rental place; where families could privately rent a funtime animatronic. The only one off limits was Baby, who had already been possessed. William need only flip a single switch, and the others would be possessed as well. He just needed to wait for the heat to die down. Maybe he could in a few years.

Meanwhile his plan was slowly working. The other kids that frequented Fazbears saw Charlie as a spoiled brat; being constantly watched by the puppet. William left the keys to the door at a table, "accidentally" dropping them. The kids bullying Charlie had found the key and locked her out in the rain. William, watching the whole thing, went out the back entrance. He approached Charlie, offering her a gentle smile. She called him "Uncle William", a name William had grown fond of. He wouldn't torture Charlie, like he had Clara and Elizabeth. He didn't hate Charlie, he was just more against killing Henry than her. He used her trust in him to lure her to the alleyway, promising to bring her through the back entrance. There, he ended her life with a single stab. The puppet, not sensing Charlie inside, quickly left the building and broke down from the water getting into its circuitry. It fell ontop of the body. William dragged the puppet back inside, positive it had become possessed.

Henry quit when the police found the body. Fazbears wouldn't be blamed, but the fact was that 2 of the children of the owners all died either around or in fazbears. Fazbears lost business and William shut it down. Now it was just him and Y/n. He still didn't have enough samples for his remnant. He needed a lot more. His final plan would be created while watching 5 kids pick on Y/n. Those kids were older and could probably fight back, but their siblings couldn't. He would, once again, kill 2 birds with 1 stone. He used his old springbonnie costume and lured the small children into a room. He proceeded to brutalize them, that way he could get as much remnant as possible. He stuffed the children into the animatronics, other than foxy. He stuffed Fritz into a prototype he had brought, just for this occasion; The first Toy animatronic, Toy Foxy. He wouldn't let anyone possess foxy or springbonnie other than Y/n and himself. He finally had enough remnant. He began injections on himself, then he would test his immortality. It worked. He couldn't die. It still hurt, but he would come back. He began to inject Y/n while they slept. He wanted to test, but couldn't bring himself to harm them. On Y/n's 18th birthday, William offered them the job of working as a nightguard at Freddy's. He wanted to show them the possessed animatronics without admitting to murder.