CHAPTER 6

After a few months of staying with the port mafia, chuuya got settled in pretty quickly with all the members and worked on missions with Dazai.
It was getting close to Christmas and it was heavily snowing gloriously outside for the first time in a while. Dazai stormed into chuuyas room wearing a half missing text hoodie and some warm, grey joggers as if he was going to the shop on a windy day.

"Hey chuuyaaaaaaa"

"What do you want mackerel?! And what the hell are you wearing?"

"Nothing much.. just wanted to know if you wanted to go out in the snow with meee!"

"Huh? Snow?"

"well..yeah?"

"Well I guess I can since I'm free for today.."

"Great!! I'll meet you outside then slug! Oh! And wear something warm and comfy!!"

Dazais voice faded off into the distance until chuuya stood up to look for something to wear. He didn't have anything really warm or comfy since they never really wear things like this in the port mafia and because they weren't used to it being snowing outside in Yokohama.

"hm.. well I've got nothing else to put on so I guess I can wear this for today..?"

Chuuya pulls out a hoodie with the other half of dazais matching hoodie that said "soukoku" which was named after their duo name "double black" while they were on their missions. Chuuya walked outside to see dazai just laid there until the thick, shimmering snow.

"Chuuya!! My favourite dog!"

"don't."

"Anyways come on hurry up you took enough time getting ready"

Dazai dragged chuuya as they both began to run somewhere that was unfamiliar to chuuyas memory,

"where are we?"

"I don't know..chuuya"

"Dazai..you better be joking for god sake how are we gonna get back?!"

"Chill, im kidding and this is the spot where me and Q used to go all the time when we got bored of seeing moris obscene face"

"Umm.. okay then?"

Dazai stepped onto the ice and started to slide back and forth across it.

"Woah! Come on chuuya, it's so fun!!"

"Oh for fuck sake Dazai, you're gonna get us killed!"

"Well it was about time, we've come so far chuuya! Why not just do a double suicide together right now?"

"I am not doing that shit with you, fucking suicidal maniac."

"Oh come on chuuya.. it'll be fuunnn!!"

Chuuya accidentally slips onto the ice and cracks started to spread across the lake

"Chuuya?!"

Dazai turns around to see that chuuya had fallen Into the ice but couldn't get to him as the ice was breaking apart. Dazai immediately tried to think of something to save him but as he got to him, he realised it was too late.

chuuya, was dead.

Dazai dropped onto his knees beside him while holding him in his arms. His pale face so soft and opaque. Tears began racing down dazais face as he stared down into chuuyas lifeless body.

"farewell.. chuuya. It was nice meeting you, goodbye forever my friend. I love you."

Dazai stood up and walked away from the body of his best friend. His only friend. The only one who understood him the most. He couldn't bare to see his deceased partner any longer.

_________________________________