°•☆°•☆°•☆°•☆°•☆°•

"Don't you get it? We are not the bad guys. We believe in peace." Spidermonkey tries convincing them as they place both him and a still unconscious, tied-up Aria on two separate logs. They tied them to the wood, and Spidermonkey tried to convince them again. "Let me tell you who your real enemy is. It's war!" Spidermonkey says, and the general ties a cloth around his mouth. "Ready?" The general asks. "Aim!" The troops point their guns at them. "Wait!" A voice calls, and Probity runs through the crowd. "That's Ben 10 and Princess Aria! I'm sure of it!" She says. The troops talk among themselves, and Aria groans, waking up. "She doesn't know, what she's talking about! Princess Aria is able to use both energy and elemental manipulation! That girl only used energy! Fire!" The general shouts. The troops point their guns at the two, and shoot, but Gwen blocks it with a mana shield. 

"Get yourself loose, I can't hold on much longer!" Gwen tells them."Got it!" Aria mumbles, with her eyes closed. Her body heats up, and the rope around her burns away, and Probity unties Spidermonkey, who detransforms when he is loose and the troops murmur. "There, I used the fire. Did that convince you?" Aria asks, glaring at the general, and her eyes turn red. "You really are him." The general walks over to them and then turns to Aria. "I'm so sorry, princess." He apologizes and Aria nods. "What do we do now?" The general asks. "Oh, I know! Let's eat!" Probity suggests.

°•☆°•☆°•☆°•☆°•☆°•

Ben and Aria were now in the dining hall with the blue troops and their general who were enjoying their meal. Aria looks around and cringes at their lack of table manners. "Do you guys always eat like this?" Ben asks the general who was eating with his mouth open. "We have to keep our strength up. For the war, you know." He replies. "Does it hurt to close your mouths?" Aria mumbles. "I'll bet she doesn't eat like this every day." Ben looks at Probity, who is eating a corn-like crop and her pet is gnawing on a bone. "Unfortunately our citizens must sacrifice for the war effort." The general replies. "What if there wasn't a war?" Aria asks. "She could have something better to eat as well as go to school." She says. "Look, I hate war too, but our neighbors keep attacking us! We have to defend ourselves!" The general replies. "But they say the same thing." Ben points out. "Wait a minute, if both of you are defending yourselves there doesn't have to be a war!" Ben announces, standing up and everyone looks at him.

°•☆°•☆°•☆°•☆°•☆°•

The vehicles that placed the dots to separate the planet came back to remove them as a truce was declared, and Aria, Ben, and Probity were at the top of one watching the generals argue. "I say he was red!" The red general says. "He was blue!" The blue general argues. "I'd say any idiot knows that, but obviously you don't." The red general argues back. "Red!" "Blue!" They go back and forth. "What are they even talking about?" Ben asks. "Zavin, of course." Probity replies. "Hmm?" Aria and Ben look at her. "He was the wisest man to ever live. He gave us our laws and stuff like that." She explains. "There's his statue." The teens look out at the statue of a man pointing forward. "They made it a really long time ago. Now all the paint's faded away." Probity shares. "And now no one remembers whether he was red or blue, am I right?" Aria asks. "You're so smart, and pretty, too." Probity tells Aria. 

"Thank you." Aria beams and looks at Ben, who is smiling at her. "Say, did you call me an idiot?" The red general asks. "No! You're underqualified." The blue general says, and they both begin fighting on the table. "Hey!" Ben walks over to separate them but gets pushed back by a blue soldier. "This is harder than I thought." Ben comments. "But you're Ben 10. You can do anything." Probity tells him. "I wouldn't say anything." Aria mumbles. Ben transforms into Humungousaur and slams his hand on the table, gaining everyone's attention, and detransforms. "That's better. Now everybody shake hands." Ben tells them. The generals look at each other and cross their arms, looking away from each other. "All right. I'll start." Ben holds his hand out to the blue general.