♡⋅₊˚ Prizes

For those who join the enchanting "Cupid Covets" journey and emerge victorious, a treasure trove of prizes awaits! 

Brace yourselves for tangible delights like sparkling recognition badges, certificates, and exclusive virtual trophies that will grace your Wattpad profile. 

As we celebrate your talent, each winner will receive special shout-outs across our community, ensuring your masterpiece is showered with love and applause. Want to be amongst the stars of "Cupid Covets"? 

Get ready to bask in the glory of your well-deserved rewards!

First Place: The Ultimate Triumph For the champion who captured our hearts and minds.

💜﹒⨯﹒➜﹒Shoutout to Their Book

💜﹒⨯﹒➜﹒Follow Bonanza: Follows from both of our community accounts, also a follow from three founder's accounts.

💜﹒⨯﹒➜﹒Custom Playlist: A curated playlist tailored to their unique tastes and inspiration.

💜﹒⨯﹒➜﹒Personalized Trailer for their Book

💜﹒⨯﹒➜﹒Custom Carrd

💜﹒⨯﹒➜﹒Double Votes: Votes from both community accounts on two of their books.

💜﹒⨯﹒➜﹒VIP Access: A pass to enter our community without the need for an interview.

💜﹒⨯﹒➜﹒The Influencer Delights: An opportunity to get their book featured on our exclusive Instagram account as well as our Website! 

💜﹒⨯﹒➜﹒Kingdom Chronicles Special Mention: A featured spot/interview in the exclusive Kingdom Chronicles edition.

Second Place: A Stellar Performance for the runner-up who shone brightly.

💜﹒⨯﹒➜﹒Shoutout to Their Book

💜﹒⨯﹒➜﹒Follow Bonanza: Follow from one of our community accounts.

💜﹒⨯﹒➜﹒Vote on any one book.

💜﹒⨯﹒➜﹒Custom Playlist: A curated playlist tailored to their unique tastes and inspiration.

💜﹒⨯﹒➜﹒Second Place Stamp

💜﹒⨯﹒➜﹒VIP Access: Entrance to our community through a short interview process.

💜﹒⨯﹒➜﹒The Influencer Delights: An opportunity to get their book featured on our exclusive Instagram account.

💜﹒⨯﹒➜﹒Kingdom Chronicles Special Mention: Be featured in our prestigious Kingdom Chronicles edition.

Third Place: The Bronze Glory for the artist who clinched the third spot.

💜﹒⨯﹒➜﹒Shoutout to Their Book.

💜﹒⨯﹒➜﹒Follow Bonanza: A follow from our community account. 

💜﹒⨯﹒➜﹒Votes on their book from our community accounts.

💜﹒⨯﹒➜﹒Custom Carrd

💜﹒⨯﹒➜﹒Third Place Stamp: A distinctive badge to honor their third-place success.

For runner up.

💜﹒⨯﹒➜﹒Exclusive Badge: A runner-up badge to acknowledge their outstanding effort.

💜﹒⨯﹒➜﹒Beta Reading Service: Assistance from experienced beta readers within the community to help refine and improve their upcoming stories.

As we eagerly await the unfolding of more tales and designs, remember, the journey has just begun. Stay tuned for the next chapter in our enchanting odyssey. 

Now, here's a little parting jest for all our talented Wattpad writers:
If you could give an acceptance speech for these awards, complete with a red carpet entrance and an outrageous outfit, what would your speech be, and what wild ensemble would you be wearing?

Share your fictional award show dreams in the comments below, and let's keep the humor rolling in our creative kingdom! 

Until then, let your hearts continue to dance with the spirit of "Cupid Covets." 💖📖🎨 

" 💖📖🎨