𝟬𝟭𝟯 - 𝗗𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗟𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗣𝗮𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗮𝘇𝘇𝗶 𝗙𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗢𝘂𝘁

Beginne am Anfang

"Well, we have certain time during filming where we do schoolwork. We'll basically go back and forth from filming and school," Walker explains. I'm basically in love with him, the way he adjusts his curls while talking. Him pausing in between words to stop and think.

"Man, if I were you, I would be too excited to film to think about algebra homework!" Walker chuckles. "Alright, next question. What is your relationship with the cast of PJO?"

"They are my best buds. Aryan and I are extremely close. Same with Leah. Dior and Charlie are amazing to hang out with, even though they are basically the parents of the group." Reporter Jessica grins and nods as he responds.

"Oh, here's a very popular question. Are you and Leah more than friends?" I bite my nails as Aryan comes into the living room. He was stealing some of my snacks.

"No, we are just best friends. I have a lovely girlfriend-" he pauses, trying not to reveal anyone. "Nevermind."

"Okay, well, hopefully that will stop fans from making edits. Note, it's not cool to ship random cast members, especially if they are young! Okay, let me see what others I have." I turn to see Aryan's mouth wide open.

"Did Walker just out you two dating?" Aryan questions.

"Technically, not really. He didn't say my name," I reply.

"You know fans, they will find out who he is dating," Leah says, popping out from behind Aryan. Aryan jumps, dropping popcorn from a bowl.

"Hey, my popcorn!"

"Oh who cares about the popcorn when Delilah is about to be bombarded by insane fans!" Leah exclaims, taking the popcorn out of Aryan's grasp. Aryan groans.

"Whatever, let's get ready. I think Walkeris basically already prepared for tonight," I remark, motioning to the TV. The two actors nod.

~

𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫

𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫.𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥

𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐰/ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐬
𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤𝙥𝙝𝙞𝙚𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 29,876 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨
𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰 𝟏𝟎,𝟖𝟗𝟕 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬
𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫𝟐𝟏𝟒𝟓𝟗 - LEAHS FACE 😭
𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐲𝐧𝐨𝐨𝐧 - aryan looking a lil fine
    ^ 𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐫𝐢 - wsg bae
𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐡𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐣𝐞𝐟𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 - oh wow brady n aryan getting it on
𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐭 - why do u look like that...
    ^𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫.𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥 - meanie 💔
𝐬𝐤𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐤𝟏𝟗𝟖𝟐 - fucking hate that girl
    ^𝐰𝐮𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫 - tf she did to u
    ^𝐬𝐤𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐤𝟏𝟗𝟖𝟐 - she's prolly walkers girl
𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐞 - WALKER HAS A GIRL 😧🔫
𝐦𝐭𝐯 - is that walkers girlfriend? let's do a deep dive on it!
    ^𝐰𝐮𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫 - let's fucking not hoe 💋😻
𝙘𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙠 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨...

"Wow, these comments are a lot worse than I predicted," Walker mutters as we are in Leah's mom's car, driving back to the hotel. I'm laying on Walker's shoulder as Walker looks through his DM's and comments.

"Why are people so obsessed with figuring out the love life of teenagers?" Leah's mom wonders, turning down the Alicia Keys for a second. "Poor baby, getting harassed for no reason. Just know that those are imbeciles for hurting you." I smile at Leah's mom as she looks at Walker and I through her mirror. Leah's in the front seat while Aryan is at a friend's house. I open my phone up and go to Instagram. There are a bunch of DM's that I'm terrified to read. I'll only read a few. So, I click on my messages button. They don't know for sure if it's me yet, so there are allegations. I'm not spotted yet.

wuanuser - Instagram
205 followers - 4 posts
You both follow percyseries and 11 others

hey im sorry abt all
the rude comments ppl
are sending u !!

awh it's okay
but how did u
find my acc?

my friend's obsessed
with walker so she did
a deep dive to find out
who is "gf" is

oh great

yeah good luck
and cingrats if y'all
are actually

thank youu

Walker looks at my phone as I scroll through the DMS from random 14 year old girls. I sigh and put my phone away. I really don't want to get this out of control. my eyelids closing. Walker takes my head and puts it in his lap, allowing me to sleep properly.

"Go and rest, sweetie," Walker whispers in my ear, playing with my curls. He gently wraps them around his finger and releases them. It doesn't hurt at all. Matter a fact, it felt relaxing.

"Thanks, wake me when we get to the hotel," I ask. He nods, but he doesn't. He ends up carrying me to the hotel and putting me to bed. My eyes start to open and realize that I'm back in the hotel. He turns off the lights and notices I'm still awake. He hesitates if he wants to go into his bed now, but he doesn't. He lays down beside me.

"It's super hard to deal with paparazzi, I assume," I mumble as the wind is the only thing breaking the silence.

"Yeah, the famous life is hard. I just wish I could tell everyone, but I'm scared that people will get mad at you or make up rumors," Walker groans.

"I get it," I start. "But, go to sleep. We still have a few days left on the trip, try to enjoy this and not stress," I recommend. We turn our bodies to face each other and drift off to sleep, exhausted from all the drama of the past nerve wracking days.

a/n from ur local rat
sorry for the late uploads, was trying to finish pjo book while starting the sequel with covid while trying to write other books. don't kill me 😋