Chapter 3: Mystery Door

Mim was now wandering around the plex with Bandaid and Pigtails, when Mim's ears suddenly raised up in alarm.

" Pigtails ":  Is something wrong, Mim?

" Bandaid ": Yeah, or do your ears just raise up at random times for no reason?

Mim: There is some disturbance going on in the warehouse. My protocol states that I must go to the disturbance to check it out, just in case if it's a child that has wandered into there.

Bandaid silently groaned as Mim began making their journey to the warehouse, he and Pigtails began following after them.

( Slight Time Skip, at the warehouse )

Mim walked into the warehouse with Bandaid and Pigtails following close behind them, and when they got there, the star on Mim's chest started glowing, acting like a flashlight of some sorts.

" Bandaid ": Okay, that is cool.

Mim began searching around the warehouse with Bandaid and Pigtails, looking for where the disturbance was coming from. Mim looked at the endoskeletons that were laying around with disgust and slight fear, then they suddenly came to a stop when they went to a corner of the room.

There, in the corner, was a dried dark red stain on the ground, Mim looked at it with wide eyes, but their systems told them that the stain wasn't the disturbance. Bandaid and Pigtails looked at Mim with concern, before they looked at Mim in confusion as they walked away from the corner to continue searching, and they began following after them.

Mim: ( quickly, with frightful eyes as they were walking: ) That isn't the disturbance. The disturbance is on the other side.

" Pigtails ": Mim-

The three then stopped to see what looked like two doors covered and sealed shut with concrete.

" Bandaid ": Holy shit.

" Pigtails ": That wasn't there before where did it-

Mim and Pigtails both gasped out of shock as Glamrock Freddy appeared out of nowhere and suddenly picked Mim up by the collar of their shirt and glared at them.

" Bandaid ": Hey! Hands off, punk!

Glamrock Freddy: ( to Mim, angrily: ) What the fuck are you doing down here? And where the fuck did that?! ( points to the sealed doors  )

Mim: ( scared: ) I don't know! I was just notified that there was a disturbance down here and went down here to make sure it wasn't-

Roxanne: ( yells, angrily: ) FREDDY! LET GO OF HER!

Glamrock Freddy and Mim turned their heads to see Roxanne and Vanessa standing behind them. Roxanne pulled Mim out of Freddy's hands and held them close as Vanessa was looking at the sealed doors in shock while Glamrock Freddy was looking at Roxanne with slight shock before he glared at the small animatronic in Roxanne's arms.

Roxanne held Mim close and protectively in her arms while glaring daggers at Freddy. Bandaid and Pigtails stood beside Roxanne and Mim, who was shaking in fear.