✨10✨

*Jennie's Pov*

After putting me in the front seat of the car he himself sat on the driver's seat.

After he sat...he came near me making me wear my seat belt.

When he was putting my seat I was just looking at his handsome face...while putting seat belt on me he looked at me.

Our faces were so close to each other....we were staring each other's eyes like we were lost.

He started leaning his head towards my lips..leaving me in goosebumps. As I closed my eyes.

Our lips were about to touch when we heard a loud horn of a car...

He immediately got to his seat...while our faces were looking like tomatoes.

Things became more awkward between us.

"I am sorry" he said while starting the car.

"Why" I said.

"Because of the thing that happened a moment ago." He said while driving.

"Ahmm..no..it's ok, in fact in need to say sorry to you" I said.

"Why" he said.

"Because of the thing that happened hrs ago" I said while looking down.

"Oh..It was not your fault..it's ok" he said.

"It was mine...i shouldn't have been rude towards you..." I said.

"It's ok Jennie...but just tell me one thing.." he said.

"What is it" I said..

"Ohh...n-nothing" he said while shuttering...( I have never seen him shutter before.)

"Mr.kim are you ok" I said and just nodded.

"Please take care of yourself...do you what can be happened if I didn't came to save you" he said.

"Ik sir...sorry for distrabing you at this hour...because of me you fought with the guys..." I said.

"I was not your fault...and don't remind me that thing again or else I can't control myself from killing them.." he said while I blushed a little.

"I think this is your house" He said while looking out of the window of my side.

"Yea..it is" I said while looking out.

"Here you go" he said while smiling.

"Thank you so much mr.k-" he cutted me off and said.

"My pleasure Jennie...but from tomorrow onwards I will drop you home" he said.

"No mr.kim it's ok I can come by myself" I said.

"Do you think I will let you go alone again after what happened today" he said.

"Bu-" I was about to say something but suddenly Suzy unnie came running out the house...and I got off the car.

She hugged me tightly sand I hugged her back.

"Good night" mr.kim said while smiling.

"Good night sir" I said as he drove forwards.

"Where were you jen..!?...i was trying to call you from a long time..your mobile was switched off..!? Yo-" I cutted her off and said.

"Unnie first let's go inside...then I'll tell you everything.." I said and she nodded and we both got inside the house.

After getting inside i told her everything and I can see she was like burning with anger.

"How can those bastards dared to touch you.." she said.

"But thank godd..!!..your boss came and saved you...or else...I can't even imagine my life without you..!" She said...as I hugged her.

After some time we both slept...

At morning~

*Tae's Pov*

I woke up and did my morning routine while thinking about....Jennie...!?.

Why I am thinking about her since last night...

I am so possessive towards her...I never felt this much attraction towards a girl before...she was giving me the feeling that I had never felt. I thought while smiling.

I got into my company like a king while getting bowed by everyone.

My look~

When I was heading towards my cabin I saw Jennie's desk was empty

When I was heading towards my cabin I saw Jennie's desk was empty...I think she is not gonna come today because of something that happened yesterday... because she never got late before...when I used to head towards my cabin I always see her working on the desk...but this time she wasn't their...

I got into my cabin...

*Jennie's Pov*

I woke up and saw a note on the nightstand it was a note from Suzy unnie...~

~Jennieyaa!! Did you woke up..I just wanted to tell you that today I got early morning shift so I am going...as I forgot to tell you yesterday about that....your breakfast is in the kitchen...love you and take care..

Xoxo💕
~Suzy unnie....!

I smiled after reading her note and got up from the bed and did my morning routine....

After that I saw time...it was 7:46 am...!!!!

Today mr.kim has the most important meeting... And I am get like what the actual hell...!!!....

I wore my clothes and started running and got into the building while breathing heavily....

Next part will come soon✨
Romantic chaps upcoming👀

Hope you are enjoying🤧🌹