Chapter 2: Manon

Rody want to find out the friend who helped Vince get his restaurant and there were a few misunderstanding.
_____________________________

She's not answering..

She never answers...

Rody sighs as he puts the telephone down. He flops himself onto his couch and tries to sleep to forget her.

He worked hard and hard as he can to win her back. That's how Vince got his restaurant, right? He worked hard to get the money but got a little help to get what he wanted.

Maybe, Rody can ask for help too? But who, though.. Maybe, Vince? He does look like a lady's man, he's handsome and he's a good cook. But he is a little scary too.

Rody's thoughts brought back to when Vince told him a bit of his past and remembers the friend who helped him.

A girl who is filthy rich and wants to own a clothing bussiness. Sounds kinda like Manon. She's filthy rich and she has talked to him about having her own clothing bussiness. She is a really great at making clothes. Few of Rody's clothes are made by Manon.

But Vince never even mentioned her name, so it might be another girl.

It wouldn't be bad to ask who it is, right?

_____________________________

"Morning Vince!"

"It's Chef and you're pretty early today huh?"

"I told you, I'm even more motivated to work after hearing your story and there are a few things I wanna ask."

"As long the questions are worth my time."

"I wondered, who is this friend of yours. The one who helped you get your restaurant. I'm kinda curious."

Vince stayed silent a little.

"She's a really generous and kind person. We've been friends since childhood. My mother works as a seamstress and she always make dresses for back then. Which is why she wants to open her own clothing bussiness."

"Are you two.. still in contact?"

Vince nodded.

"Mhm. Like I said before, I want to pay her back for buying me this place by letting her sit in the VIP room and be one of her models."

"I see... what's her name?"

"Why are you so curious about her?"

"Just cause~"

Vince sighs

"I'm not gonna tell you much but all I'm gonna say is that I call her Mari."