P.A.R.K

"Hey where's your brother?" Kai asked, looking over at Cameron who was on his phone.

"I don't know." He shrugged and got up to walk off.

"Wait where do you think you're going?!" Kai asked.

"Why do you care?" Cameron snapped shocking Kai a bit.

"Cause I'm supposed to be watching you remember?" Kai responded.

Cameron rolled his eyes "I'm not a child. I'm 15 only a year younger than you."

"Yeah but I'm supposed to make sure that YOU don't do anything stupid" Kai said, crossing his arms.

"I'm just gonna go hand out with my friends." Cameron scoffed, and started to pack his bag.

"What friends?" Kai asked.

Cameron wasn't known for having a lot of friends at school. He didn't make his first friend until 6th grade. The fact he suddenly had multiple honestly concerned Kai. "Max Newman, John Dweller, Nick Herrit, and Jessy Danna." Cameron answered flatly.

The fact Cameron seemed so unfazed scared Kai even more. Kai had known him since second grade and didn't want him getting hurt again by some people that pretend to be his friends. "No, you cant go see them...I don't trust them." Kai said.

Kai liked hanging out with Cameron but he felt uneasy about these 'friends' of his. He usually trusted Cameron because he never lies but Cameron also can't exactly tell when other people are lying to him. "Why not?" Cameron asked.

Clueless as ever. Kai though. He wanted to scream 'because I don't want you getting hurt!' But he knew that would only make Cameron feel worse so instead he came up with a different approach. "I think they're a bad influence on you Cam. I don't think they'll help you in anyway." He said.

That sounded even worse. He thought to himself. "How would you know?" Cameron countered.

JUST LOOK AT THE WAY YOUR TALKING TO ME! Kai thought and almost said but held back. "You are NOT going." He sighed.

"I told them I'd go to the park! They'll never trust me again if I don't! They'll think I'm a liar!" Cameron pleaded.

"I don't care you're not going to that park." He said trying to remain calm.

"They're the only friends I have." Cameron said sadly.

"Cam-" he was saying when Cameron interrupted.

"If a friend likes your shoes, you give it to them, if your friend want you to stay the night you stay the night. And if a friend wants to call you Carlos instead of Cameron you let them... cause if you don't... they might not wanna be your friend anymore... and I'll be alone again." Cameron said, looking down at the ground with sadness impaling his eyes.

Kai was speechless. He didn't no what to say. Finally he forced the words out. "Fine. Just please be home before sunset." He sighed.

"THANK YOU KAI YOUR AMAZING!" Cameron said hugging him.

"I know I know. Just go already." Kai chuckled.

Cameron grabbed his bag and darted out the door. Kai watched him and smiled then turned on a movie to watch.

Kai was sitting on the couch when Cameron's brother Kris came through the door. "Hey Kai. Where's Cameron?" He asked.

"I let him go to the park to hang out with his friends." Kai smiled and continued watching his movie.

"What friends?" Kris asked.

"His friends names? Um...... Max, John, Nick, Jessy." Kai answered calmly.