Chap: 1🍒

It was another boring day at school, extra miserable because you had a migraine.

Eventually you raised your hand and got to go to the nurse, on the way there you heard an explosion. "What in the-" you said, just to be safe, you pulled out your "friend".

Your "friend" had been with you ever since you were a child. But nobody could see her, or, at least you thought it was a her. You couldn't really tell so you called it your friend. Since you didn't have many. Your ability was mostly dark colors, it had weird ears and no eyes, it had a feminine accent when it spoke, it rarely did. It could only say "kekekekeke" and it only did that while fighting, which only happend once, you were in middle school and someone was bulling you, they had to go to the hospital. So now nobody bullies you, but nobody wants to be friends with you either.

You peered in but just as you did Jotaro Kujo (the guy who all the girls fawn over) walked out caring a guy who you had never seen. His hair was red so you would remember him you thought. Having nothing else to do you followed them, you were a very sneaky person. So you didn't get caught, you also kept your ability out, just in case.

As you followed them you saw Jotaros house. You never expected it to be this big. You hid behined a bush and waited till nobody was in sight, you walked up to the room you saw him go in, and were about to knock when you heard an older man's voice say "hurry jotaro, use star platinum to pull it out". You were very confused by this. You heard some ruckus and then sombody opend the door. uh oh. "Huh?" An old man said "who are you?" And every one looked right at you. You instinctively pulled out your friend, And everybody seemed to see it. "Ah. I see, she's a stand user" another man said. "Who-what? What's a stand user?" You asked. " a stand is a physical manifestation of one's soul." The man said. "ok....but how can you see mine?" You asked since nobody had seen yours before. "Only stand users can see stands" the man explained "so you have one too?"