6

After 2 years of living in America, Giyuu changed. He could speak pretty good English now and he even got tattoos, piercings and even gauges. He would look like a foreigner now in Japan. And he finally graduated. He said good bye to all his friends in America and returned to Japan, he didn't want Sanemi to know yet. Most of Giyuu's changes were not known to Sanemi due to Giyuu hiding them when they would face time. He had made it back to Japan early in the morning and decided to kill time by going to his old apartment where Uzui still lived. He knew Uzui's routine by heart, he would be awake pretty early to work out.

He went to the door and even though he still had keys to the place he knocked to surprise him. He knocked and waited at few minutes. The door then opened and it wasn't Uzui but one of his girlfriends, Makio. Her eyes widened and he lifted his hand to tell her to shush. She nodded and let him in, Giyuu snuck in and with her help, he was able to get passed the door way undetected. "Who was there?" Uzui asked as Makio walked in. "An old friend of yours." Makio said. "An old friend?" Uzui asked. "Yes, an old friend." Giyuu said as he stepped into the living room.

Uzui shot up and ran to hug Giyuu. "When did you get back!? You asshole!" Uzui said squishing Giyuu. "This morning." Giyuu said. "You look different, cool but different. I wouldn't have recognized you out on the streets." Uzui said. Giyuu chuckled. "Can I leave my shit here? While I go surprise Sanemi." Giyuu asked. "Go ahead, I left your room pretty much the same. But when you get back I want to hear about America." Uzui said.

Giyuu agreed and he left his stuff in his old room. He walked to Sanemi's work place, he knew he was there because Sanemi texted him letting him know he was off to work 30 minutes ago. He walked around the streets of Tokyo, people looked at him like he was a foreigner. He did look like one. The culture was different than America.

He walked to the building and talked to the receptionist for a while and she left to fetch Sanemi. He waited out front stood there as people walking by looked at him like a tourist attraction. "Shinazugawa-san?" The receptionist called for him while he was in the break room with his coworkers.

"Yeah?" He asked. "A strange man is here to see you. He is covered in piercings and tattoos. He called you by your first name to." The receptionist explained. "Did he leave his name?" Sanemi asked getting out of his seat. "No, just that he was here to give you a surprise from someone." The receptionist explained. Sanemi was confused and got up and walked to the lobby of the building. His coworkers followed wanting to see who was the mysterious man.

Sanemi walked into the lobby and his eyes widened. "Oh, hey. It was that guy from the bar a few years ago." One of his coworkers said. "Hey, Sanemi." Giyuu said with a smile on his face. Sanemi ran forward and pulled Giyuu into a hug. "You motherfucker!" Sanemi yelled after he hugged Giyuu, he slapped his shoulder.

"When did you get back!?" Sanemi yelled. "This morning. I visited Uzui first." Giyuu said rubbing his shoulder where Sanemi hit. "Asshole couldn't you have visited me first!?" Sanemi yelled in a scolding manner. "I'll be back in an hour!" Sanemi yelled to his coworkers as he dragged Giyuu out by his hand. Sanemi dragged Giyuu to a nearby inn. 

"Sanemi, really?" Giyuu asked eyeing Sanemi intentions. "What? You promised." Sanemi said as they walked in. It was true. Giyuu did promise Sanemi one time over FaceTime, that when Giyuu returned to Japan they could have sex. So it only made sense that when Sanemi's eyes landed on Giyuu he would want this.

And he was finally going to have it. He bought a room and they went upstairs. As soon as Sanemi and Giyuu stepped into the room, Sanemi started to kiss Giyuu. Giyuu waited and so did Sanemi. They did not have sex with anyone despite their urges to blow off steam, it just never happened. So they had a lot of pent up sexual rage and they wanted to take it all out now.