Reunion Years Later

Clark Conners (32) and Drilla Moloney (29) went into Indie Scenes

David Finlay (34) got rejected by WWE and had a broken leg 

Gabb Kidd (29) suffered neck injuries 

Alex Coughlin (32) broke both of his hands and spent years away too

After Many Years due to Injuries, Less Bookings and Contract Disputes, Wardogs returned to a crowd ovation, between the fans and attacked down House of Torture, Rogues Army and Bullet Club Acclaimed and challenged EVIL, Ren Narita and Yoshinobu Kanemaru for NEVER Openweight Trios Championship and took part in NJPW Trios Tournament 1. 

Tournament Bracket - 

TJP/Akira/Cobb vs Strong/Cole/Wardlow 

Bowens/Caster/Robinson vs Omega/Nick/Matt 

Hobbs/Fletcher/Takeshita vs Jack Perry/El Terrible/Lance Hoyt 

Fale/Owens/Ishimori vs Gabe Kidd/Drilla Moloney/Clark Conners 

Undisputed Kingdom, Bullet Club Acclaimed, Don Callis Family and Wardogs ended up winning sporting new clothes now and popping up beers and even handing some to Fale, Owens and Ishimori down, and now, Gabe, Drilla and Clark were expected to fight Acclaimed Club, winning by pinning Juice and defeating the winner of Don Callis Family and Undisputed Kingdom, where Cole pinned Hobbs, Gabe Kidd pinned Cole to win the trios tournament and challenge for the never titles. 

Wardogs joined GOD and Elite as ex bullet club, Nic Nemeth defeated David Finlay and shook his hands winning both Global and TNA World Championship down, and now, Fale led the group into All Japan Professional Wrestling, Wardogs defeated House of Torture, Chaos, Just 5 Guys, Undisputed Kingdom and House of Black in a 6 team battle royal, Alex Coughlin did the unthinkable and defeated Tanahashi for IWGP World Heavyweight Championship and David Finlay finally won World Television Championship, becoming all champions. 

Bullet Club Wardogs David Finlay, Drilla Moloney and Clark Conners ventured into TNA and won Tag Team Championship from Moose and Myers, helping Alex Shelly and Chris Sabin and Kushida, handing them Wardogs shirt and membership, in Professional Wrestling Noah Alex Shelly and Chris Sabin won Tag Team Championship and Tournament and Kushida won TNA and NOAH World Championships. 

Wardogs defeated System and forced them to disband, Finlay won X Division Championship from De Anglo Williams and lost after 4 defenses to Jake Something, in AAA Mexico Sabin and Shelly won Tag Team Championship whereas Finlay, Kidd and Coughlin won Trio Championship and Kushida won Mega Championship. 

Wardogs debuted in MLW, NWA and AJPW and challenged for the titles there as well, adding Okada, Kushida and Motor City Machine Guns into their ranks.