This is not a script

"It was just a script ."

"I know. But if I want it to be true. Would you give me a chance?"

"You mean being your wife, are you kidding me?"

"Do you see me like I am kidding?"

"I don't know, you don't behave like this usually"

"Yes, I am suppressing my feelings to the point that my heart is burning every time seeing you and not be able to love you as much as I want"

"I can't believe this; do you love me?"

"My God love, can't you just get that? Yes, I love you. I love you so much."

"-------- (silence)"

"You are always silent when I express my feelings, ok, alright, if you feel uncomfortable, I'll stay silent. But the fact I love you cannot be changed"

"Bright, you know this is not a script we are taking on, this is life we are dealing with. You know we can't be in love with each other and ---------"

"Win, you don't have to explain. I know all of these. And foremostly I know this is real life. I started loving you from the first day, it was hard to resist. You were so loveable; I couldn't contain my heart to melt at your gaze."

"This is pointless to talk, I will leave now, I --------"

"Tell me that you didn't feel my love for you? The touch I gave you deliberately, the words I spoke to you affectionately, the things I did for you spontaneously, tell me Win ---"

"Stop it, you know How I felt all this time? don't you?"

"Then why? Can't you just let me have a chance with you? I am not asking to play, I want you. A big time in my life to cherish and hold in you my embrace".

"OMG Bright!! You make me cry, why you? (sobs)"

"I want you to cry on a different matter, yet you cry, looking ethereal"

"Here in this serious situation, still go with cheesy lines, you know, how can I stay not falling for you"?

"So, is that a, yes?"

"Tentatively"

"Playing hard to get?"

"No, I would jump into you right now if it was a different time, different world, but not in here. I love you too, you have felt it before I think. "

"Now I can breathe. I have found my love. I can die peacefully".

"I didn't say yes"

"Come here, my stubborn WIFE"

"Bright!!!!"

"Don't shout that much, still I didn't do anything. People will hear you moan. Soon (smirking)"

"You, pervert"

"This pervert loves you endlessly. Come closer"

(Both wrapped around each other, Win melts into Bright's embrace, without any permission Bright passionately kissed Win. They were so into the kiss that Win got shivers in spine. Bright was gliding his hands around Win's body and embraced him more tightly if he was going to fall, breaking the kiss with out of breath, Win looked down, being shy)

"Hey, my sweetheart is shy?"

"Idiot, how can you ask like that? (slaps Bright's shoulder lightly)"

"Ahh!!! It hurts love"

Win pokes his tongue and Bright caught it in a French kiss.

"You are a ----"

"Shut up, be ready I am going to love you now hard in every way, also remember you are my WIFE"

"Bright!!!"

"Shall we go to my condo?"

"For what?"

"To make love"

"What???"

"I am kidding. To cuddle, happy?"

"No"

"My pouty face, you know I am not sane with you. I will again kiss you"

"Ok ok I'll come with you"

"My good wife (smirks)"

"Why do you tease me so much?"

"I like teasing you because I love you darling. Since when do I want you to tell this? I am going insane every day loving you so much. You have stolen my mind, my heart now I am nothing without you"

"you are a fool"

"Hm... I am a fool for your love"

"Bright?"

"Hmm

"I love you too"

"I know"

"How do you know?

"On that day at the shooting area I was asleep. I knew no one was there but suddenly someone touched my forehead and kissed me twice and said "I am sorry" I woke up half, but I saw you from your back. I was so happy that you loved me, I was already in love with you so there was no problem"

"Hmm so you knew it was me"

"Yup"

"I am glad you found me"

"You are scared right?"

"Yes"

"We are in this together, remember?"

"Hmm"

"Come, let's go"

(Intervening their fingers, they vowed to be together in their lifetime. Being in love and confessing love, not easy at all. People must find love in their own ways. Love is often beyond control. Once you found it, it's like trapped but it gives you rapture.)