"I don't need to talk about it," Florence deadpanned. "I experienced it, unfortunately. Naked."

The male only smirked, "This is getting complicated."

"Yeah, complicated me. You're not the intern screwing your attending. Bailey isn't speaking to me anymore."

"Not that that's a bad thing." 

"Not funny, Shep." She growled lightly. 

Laughing to himself a bit, he said, "If I was a better guy, I'd walk away."

"I feel like we've already had this conversation before. So, why are we having it again? Stay away from me - be the better guy. I always get what I want, remember?" And then she parted her separate way, leaving the male behind. 

Up in the intern locker room, Florence was the last one there. "You're late," Meredith scolded her friend. 

"So, are you." Florence retorted. "And so is Luce and Yang. Don't act all high and mighty, Mer. I just can't afford to piss off Bailey any more."

"Why, about you and McDreamy?" Cristina asked. "But the good news is, I don't think she told anyone. He's her boss too." 

"If they find out, what can they - can they kick me out, or?" 

"No," Meredith said. 

Lucy sighed before saying, "Not officially."

"Yeah," Cristina snorted a laugh, "You'll just get edged out, blacklisted, banned from his surgeries, passed over for Chief Resident. It'll be humiliating, but you'll live, Ledger." 

"Gee thanks," Florence said, putting her lab coat on. "I have to end it. That's a must. Right?" 

"Ledger, shut up." Cristina rolled her eyes at her friend, walking out of the locker room.

Following her, the brunette scoffed. "Did you just tell me to shut up? Girl, you do not want to play with me right now-"

"-oh, please," Cristina wrapped herself in her lab coat. "You have a hot doctor who likes to make you open up and say ahh. It's the American Dream, stop whining about it."

"No, I will not. There is not one good thing that can come from sleeping with your boss-"

"-Cristina, Lucy, Meredith - you're late." Bailey barked at everyone except for Florence, making her way around the corner. 

Lucy scoffed, "Uh, so is Flo." 

But Bailey simply ignored the female as she continued to lead her group of interns to their patient's room. "When we walk in this door, you will maintain decorum. You will not laugh, vomit, or drop your jaw. Are we understood?"

"Why would we laugh?" Izzie asked. 

Alex merely rubbed his hands together and smirked, "Oh, just you wait." 

"Good morning, Miss. Connors." Bailey greeted the patient.

Walking into the room, half of the patient's body exposed with something growing under her flesh, Florence heard George whisper in Lucy's ear, "What is it?"