Til' Death Do Us Part

Mark screamed.

He screamed and pleaded until his throat was shredded and all he could manage was a harsh scraping hack. He had to stop this. It couldn't happen this way.

*****

It had been almost a month now since Markiplier had died. Thousands of fans came to his funeral, and tons of depressed art from his fans followed. Everyone was devastated.

But the one who was affected most was Sean.

The hyper, loud Irishman wasn't seen on YouTube for weeks. Everyone was worried and panic sounded over the Internet. Had JackSepticeye been driven mad by the loss of what was publicly only known as his idol? Had he given up YouTube? Or was it far worse... Then, after three weeks of panic at his disappearance, he released a video. But his lack of spunk was immediately noticed by all.

"Top of the morning to you laddies, my name is Jacksepticeye. I just want to start out by saying that I'm really sorry for disappearing the way I did. I've just been going through a lot is all, and I'm sure everyone knows why."Jack paused and fought back tears."I just wanted to make this video telling you guys that I'll be gone for a while, and you need not worry. I'll be fine. I hope you all understand..."

And the video ended. No outro or anything. Just a black screen before the next video started.

*****

Jack sighed as he clicked off the camera. He looked over at the picture frame placed beside his PC. It was of Mark and himself on the day they started dating. He remembered how he had been invited to Mark's place to play video games and how excited he had been. He remembered how Mark had seemed distracted from the game and how he kept glancing at Sean. But what he remembered most was how Mark took the controller from him and said seriously, "We need to talk..."

His heart had stopped at the look in Mark's eye, but Mark's hand on his own sent sparks through his entire being. "I love you."

Jack snapped himself out of the memory, refusing to relive the moments that ensued. He tilted the picture and laid it down so he could no longer see it. Laying on his bed, he stared at the ceiling. A thump to his right made him turn. On his bedside table, his hat lay where he had left it. The gleam of metal beneath it was just a reminder of exactly how long he would be gone.

"I probably shouldn't have lied to my fans..." he thought gloomily, then rolled over on his side and closed his eyes.

*****

Mark watched Sean as he lay on his bed until he heard him softly snoring. He had seen Sean place the gun on the table, but he didn't have the power to take it and hide it. Why the hell am I here if I can't even do anything?! He was unsure who his anger was supposed to be directed to, and it just enraged him more. He could no longer speak verbally, for his shrieks had damaged his throat horribly. Even if he could, what was the use? Sean couldn't hear him anyway. He knew what he would witness if he stayed, but he was determined to be there with his love until the very end. Then it will be too late to tell you I was always there... He thought, wishing he could push his thoughts into Sean's mind. Then Sean jerked, his eyes flying open. Mark flinched at the sudden movement. What the hell?!

"Markimoo?!" Sean sat straight up, his eyes darting wildly around the room.

Mark's eyes lit up. Had Sean heard him? Was there still a chance? Mark's heart sank the same way Sean sank back into his pillows crying. Sean, I'm here. I'm here for you. He floated on the bed beside the weeping man, trying to put his arm around him. His arm simply slipped through Sean's body, though. He began to cry. He couldn't comfort him...

"Mark..."Mark's head jerked up at his name coming softly from Sean's lips,"I'm so sorry..."

Jack leaned over, through Markiplier, and tossed his hat to the side. He wrapped his hand around the gun he had lying there and sat back upright with it. No...NO!!! Mark's mind clouded, halting his thought processes. He lunged at the gun, but he couldn't touch it. He spun around, and could only watch as Sean cocked the gun and pressed the barrel to his temple.

Sean began to cry harder, but a strange smile crossed his face. A smile that said he knew they'd be together soon and the pain could be over. Mark opened his mouth to scream as Sean's finger squeezed the trigger, but could only manage a harsh rasping. The bullet exited the man's skull, painted the opposite wall a dark red. Mark was frozen in place until the thud of the heavy gun on the floor snapped him back. He sunk to his knees, staring blankly at Sean's body on the bed. No...

"Markimoo..." Mark flinched and glanced over his shoulder.

There stood Sean like nothing had happened. He stood up and stared into the bright blue eyes of his love. He wasn't even prepared when Sean lunged at him, throwing them both to the ground with Sean a sobbing mess.

"Mark!! I-I'm so..." he sniffled and buried his face into Mark's chest,"S-s-so happy we're together a-again!"

Mark wrapped his arms around Sean and kissed his head. He smiled as he buried his face in Sean's hair. He couldn't talk right now, but words weren't necessary for them to feel each other's love. They sat there sobbing quietly, embracing each other. They both held on tight in fear of losing the other a second time.

But even death could not do them part...