You notice his heart rate slowing. He then finally starts to close his eyes and it seems he's completely just relaxed  into the hug. You smile a little and close your eyes too.

It's quiet. There's just the soft slow music playing in the background as you both just calmly stand in the long school hallway dimly lit by the lights poking through the gym... hugging each other.

It's not exactly dancing like you thought it would turn out to be. However, it's still something, and it's nice.

You feel like he's relaxing so much into it you feel like his body weight is giving in and you start to get a little surprised. You grip him tighter.

"Hunter?" You ask.

He doesn't reply, his arms are gently around you and his eyes are closed while his head is resting against your shoulder.

"Hey." You gently shake him.

The shaking wakes him. He moves his head up off your shoulder and rubs his eyes.

"Mm- Sorry. Whats wrong?" He says rubbing his eyes and then putting his arm back around you

"Are you okay?" You ask.

He looks at you, you can see the light shimmering in his eyes. He nods softly.

"I'm doing good." He says calmly.

You stare at him for a while and you can't help but smile a little as he says that. He stares at you smile and his lips gently form a soft smile back in return.

"Im sorry, did...you want to dance still..?" He asks.

You watch him blink, and your eyes then drift over to the light from the gym shimmering slowly against his skin. You laugh quietly.

"I mean the song is still playing." You smile.

"Okay how do you dance?" He asks.

You grab his arm and put it on your waist, and you put your arm on his shoulder. You grab his other arm and put it on the other side of your wait. He watches your hands.

You then slide your other hand onto his other shoulder. He looks a little nervous because he's never danced before, but he's following your lead, you look at him and give him a reassuring smile.

 He looks a little nervous because he's never danced before, but he's following your lead, you look at him and give him a reassuring smile

"It's like this." You say and gently step from side to side.

He steps side to side with you and then his nervous expression slowly dissolves a little and he suddenly laughs softly.

You smile once he starts to loosen up. He's smiling a lot more and he actually looks rather happy. He looks into your eyes.

Ever since you gave him that hug he seems a lot calmer, and less of a nervous stuttering mess. He's calm and casual now.

"This is it? Just holding eachother like this and taking steps?" He asks.

"Yeah." You laugh.

"Ah... I was worried it was gonna be so much harder..." He sighs.