The Warrior's key #2

ابدأ من البداية

A few have placed and they have changed into some sleepwear and get ready to sleep. Sora would hear Yang and Ruby taking. He would then see them go towards the girl with black hair.

Sora: should I... meh.

Sora would stand up and go towards them. He would see Ruby and Yang were being awkward.

Sora: hello.

???:... hi...

Sora: I believe I saw you at the entrance when I got here...

???: I didn't see you before...

Sora: that's because I saw you walking away... from her. *points at Ruby* anyways... my name is sora. It's nice to meet you...

???: Blake...

Sora: well

Sora: well... I can tell you don't like to interact with other...

Blake:.... I don't... sorry...

Sora: it's fine.

Ruby: what book you reading?

She would explain the book to Ruby. And Ruby would tell her how she always wanted to be like those heroes in the books.

Blake: well... those are just fiction... not reality... and the one we live in... is much worse...

Ruby: isn't that why we're here? To make it better.

Yang: I'm so proud of my baby sister!

Yang would then hug Ruby and pick her up and Ruby would begin try to get her to let go.

Weiss: what is going on over here!? Don't you realize some of us are trying to sleep-

Weiss/yang: Oh not you again!?

Ruby: shh! Guys please people are trying to sleep!

Sora and Blake would watch those three argue.

Sora: I'm sorry about them...

Blake: it's fine...

Sora: I'll see if I can get to separate...

Sora would go try and get each of them to go back to their sleeping bags. He would successful and he would go to his and go to sleep.

And once he woke up he would go brush his teeth and go eat some breakfast. Then head to the lockers for his stuff.

While getting his stuff he would see a girl with orange hair being energetic around a guy with black hair.

Sora: she's sure energetic.

Sora would finish getting his stuff on. He would then see Weiss come up to him.

Weiss: hey sora!

Sora:hmm? Oh hey Weiss! You look nice in that.