07. beach episode !

ابدأ من البداية

"I just wanted to go outside and buy my Ice cream." You mutter.

 Kusuo eyes you for a second before bringing a hand to ruffle your (h/t) (h/c) hair, as if saying that he'd buy you some later. You're annoyed, but don't do anything to stop him as he retracts his hand on his own. 

"Guilty as charged! What brought you here, big guy?"

"I wanted my buddies to come with me to the beach!"

She squealed in delight. "Ooh, that's sounds fun!"

"But there's too many people at the beach." You said with furrowed brows, an obvious frown tugging at your lips. "Yeah I'm not going-" Both children were cut off from the now strict mother Kurumi became, her tone going low, accompanied with a dominant shadow casted over her face.

"Your best buddy went out of his way to great you two in person, you kids going to the beach." 

Silence ensued everyone. 

"Oh dear." 

And that's how you and your brother got to go to the beach. Kusuo wasn't excited to go and you weren't either. But that was only because you thought there'd be a lot of people. And since there wasn't as much as you estimated, you were fine on going to the beach with Kusuo's friends-but-not-really friends.

You wore something casual and fit for the beach, currently applying some sunscreen onto yourself as you sat down on the cyan colored cloth, the striped umbrella that consisted of white and red protecting you with its shade. 

Beside you was your brother, Kusuo, who was simply staring at Kaido and Nendo argue with each other. "What's the matter, you afraid of the water? C'mon jump in!!" The man who invited you and your sibling teased at the other pale-blue haired boy who was sweating from panic. 

Oh! You realized. Somehow he didn't bring his red bandages either. Usually they were always wrapped around his wrists.

"N-NO! THAT'S NOT TRUE, I KNOW HOW TO SWIM YOU JERK! I'm not afraid of the wateEeEr!" Kaido tried defending himself, his voice slightly panicking as his eyes became wobbly from the accusation. 

"U-u-uh.." Kaido shakily took a step in the liquid, somehow tripping and falling in after. "A-H- WATER!" He yelled, squirming around as the shallow water splashed around him.

'Drowning in inch deep water isn't easy.'

"Props to him for even pulling it off." You quietly congratulate, secretly taking a picture of a drowning Kaido, putting it into the [cool moments] album.

"I'LL SAVE YOU!" A heroic voice called, running full speed and passing by you and Kusuo with a loud rumble and woosh. You cover your eyes to stop yourself from seeing a sudden shiny ass in response. "eeugh!"

'Wait..I know that ass.'

"How can you recognize a butt?!" You whisper-yell, staring weirdly at Kusuo. 

'It's a regular gag.' He simply replied as a respone.

"What??"

Nendo calls out a name you at least recognize now. "Oh! Hairo!" The red haired turns to your direction, carrying a passed out Kaido bridal style in his arms. "Oh hey, Nendo, hey you two!" You happily wave, and Kusuo just gives a small nod, going back to ignoring everyone once more.

"You getting some sun too?" Nendo asked. 

"Actually, I volunteered as a lifeguard." 

'Sounds like Hairo alright.'  You and Kusuo say in unison. "Hu- jinx!" A smile adorns your feature as you point at him like a child. '...That was unnecessary.' He deadpanned. And you roll you eyes playfully.