16

Chan PoV:
I woke to the sound of a huge ass frying pan getting beating by a metal spoon, I ran downstairs to see what was happening and to my surprise it was was Hyunjin banging it in Changbin's ears to annoy him.

"Why am I even surprised" I sighed and was about to go upstairs

"You bitch get up now. See even chan hyung woke up in this loud banging and you are still sleeping peacefully" Hyunjin started hitting the pan again

"Hwang Hyunjin if you don't want your dog to suffer for eternity then shut up and go away." Changbin said glaring at Hyunjin

"So this is what happened. Y'all fighting again? I swear I never get rest while looking after you guys" I grabbed the spoon and frying pan from Hyunjin and hitting him in the head. "Idiot" I chuckle

"Owww bad hyung" Hyunjin stormed Off dramatically to his room

"Seriously how do you tolerate him" changbin said to me

"Well not everyone is the same" I sighed and went back to my room

A fEw MiNuTeS lAtEr

Felix PoV:

I was in the dance studio practicing our new choreo of the song.

"Hey you wanna come in"

With that I finished the song and was about to head out of the room when suddenly a hand grabbed me from the back and pulled me inside.

"Huh who?" I was shocked "Hyunjin? Han?" I called out names but no one answered

"It's not Hyunjin or Han idiot"

The voice was from a girl

Wait.......IS IT YEJI? HYUNJIN'S EX? THE FUCK.......

"Yeji?" I asked

"Mhm" Yeji turned on the lights "I still can't believe you thought a person like Hyunjin would do such thing with you" Yeji laughed sarcastically

"Leave me alone" I rolled my eyes as I was about to get out

"Nuh uh not just yet baby" she smirked and can closer to me

"I have a surprise" she whispered in my ear

"What" I glared at her

"This" with that Yeji pulled out a knife the started opening it from the packet

"Y-ye-Yeji what the fuck what are you some physco or something like I never knew you would do such nasty thing" I looked at her in shock

"Babe it's just one deal. You leave Hyunjin forever and not get killed or you stay with him and both you dies" she smirked

"Fuck you" I pushed her and ran outside , once I got to my car I started the engine and drove fast as possible.

I was driving fast and didn't care about any stop signs or any red lights. I know I was speeding but who fucking cares. It's my life versus death. I swear I'm going to tell Hyunjin what his pyscho ex was trying to do. My eyes landed on the car's mirror at the side and I noticed that she was following me.

I was about to speed the car's engine but suddenly a tree came outta nowhere. I was pressing the car's escalator so hard trying to stop it but the car wasn't stopping until a car from the back crashed itself on mine.

Then boom 💥

My car was totally thrashed and I was still inside. There was multiple injuries in my head and my arm was in state where I couldn't even move. I tried to scream for help but I couldn't. My whole body was paining a lot and my vision became blurry.

"Felix"
"Hyung"
"Yongbok"

I heard a familiar voice calling my name . I tried to reply back but the wounds on my body were deep and everytime I moved my body starts to ache. After a while, Police sirens where heard , the ambulance came and a crane came and lifted the car and the nurses slowly lifted me and placed me inside the ambulance. My vision was really blurry and I slowly started to faint. I kept hearing the voice calling my name trying to keep me awake but I couldn't understand who it was.

Hyunjin pov:

I was in the with JYP discussing about our new album when suddenly I got a call from Jeongin.

"Jeongin this time? Did something happened? He normally doesn't call now." I thought while I pulled out my phone and answered the call.

"Hey innie" I smiled

"Hyung p-ple-please come to the hospital n-now" I started to worry because his voice sounded like something bad happened and I could tell he was crying.

"Why what happened are you okay" I asked

"Fe-Felix hyun-JUST COME ALREADY" he yelled at me making me panick hearing Felix's name

"Okay I'm coming 5 mins" I said and cut the call.

I ran to the dance studio and grabbed my things and went running to the car. I started driving but fuck the traffic had to be present now.

"Why the fuck does it have to happen now." I slammed the stirring wheel

Soon as the red light turned in to a green light I quickly started driving not caring about the other cars behind.

After 10 minutes I arrived at the hospital. I ran to the counter and asked the lady behind the counter where Felix's room was she indicated me to the room. I ran towards the room and tried to open the door. But it was locked it banged on the door but no one opened.

"Hyung don't go in there. Their doing a surgery on Felix hyung" a voice behind me said . I turned around and saw Jeongin with puffy and red eyes , tears where falling from his eyes. But hearing that Felix had to get a surgery concerned me more.

"What happened innie. Tell me." I wiped his tears off  then he hugged me tightly and was sobbing.

"H-hyung I was passing by a tree and I noticed there was a car crash behind it. It looked like it had been pushed by another and forcefully crashed  into the tree. I quickly called the police and went to check if there was anyone inside then I went there and saw Felix hyung all bloody and wounded." He explains everything.

I pulled out of the hug and assured him Felix was going to be okay but deep inside I was hella worried. I wanted to kill that person whoever wanted to kill my Felix. But something deep inside me was telling me that Yeji was somehow a part of this  accident but still I couldn't blame someone without proof.

"Hey are you a family of Mr. Lee Felix"

A/n: So this chapter was a bit sad cuz our sunshine had an accident but don't worry the next episode will be happy one.

How did you like this one?
I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Okie ✨💀
See ya
Buh bye ✨✨