Prologue

The kingdom of Dragsar was uniquely exceptional. Unlike the myriad planets in its vicinity, each adorned with numerous countries and states resembling intricate globes, Dragsar stood alone as a singular county within the vast expanse of space.

Dragsar was the name of everything that man's eyes can reach on that small, but victorious ground. With a population of a few billion people, it wasn't overpopulated and had space for everything. Most of the citizens there were farmers and merchants, harvesting and selling their goods to the other part of the planet, who worked inside the tall buildings and various royal residents and courts. We can sum up that there was a slight distance between the two, something like a class difference, even though both of them lived well enough.

Of course, there were richer and poorer people, but a man had to be impossibly lazy to become very poor. Otherwise, there was enough for everyone to live a happy and normal life. The planet was in association with a few other kingdoms, which fought together all the time. They were a great ally, and had wars against others very rarely, which only applied for the greater good of those five domains. The richest family and the one that brought peace and accommodation was the one in charge of this all. The royals, the long-lasting family called Lancalon. Yes, that is a family that has a long tree of people behind it, with thick roots made of a wise and honest man who built this kingdom from mere ashes.

Today, in the enchanting castle live the ancestors of the Lancalons, featuring the man that is above all, the honest and wise king Acteran the III, ruler of this green and modern place, his son and heir to the throne Orion the II, who soon became an adult at the age of 22, and his little sister Dorothyllea the I, who is just a year smaller than him, the one that is loved both by the citizens and her father. So without doubt a man should say that she is her father's child.

At the very moment of this story's beginning, there was no queen on the throne, sitting along with her strong husband. Sadly the beautiful and kind queen passed away several years ago, as a result of a dreadful disease that struck the whole planet, killing thousands of innocent souls in a matter of few days. Luckily, the murderous virus was destroyed by the medical workers, who found a natural cure, but it was too late, as the queen's life could not be saved.

Months after, the king gave everything in his power to lift the dark cloud of death and sadness, so he approved festivals and happiness, once again. His daughter was the one who suffered the most, being the nearest person to the queen, but a gentle smile escaped her lips as soon as the cheerfulness erupted in the whole land.

The lord Acteran was happy, giggling at the sight of his beautiful daughter socializing again, meeting new people, and making new friends.

His son on the other hand didn't take the sudden death of his mother too tragically, claiming that it was her bad fortune, or karma, per se, which was a bad thing to be said in a time like that. But he knew that he loved her very much, even though he wasn't the warm type of guy who showed his feelings openly to the world. He much preferred to hide them, deep inside his soul. Well, there was only one soft spot in his heart, his loving sister. Yes, the bother's love, the one that is bound to protect her with whatever it takes to make sure she is safe and sound, so he got better when he saw her smiling, just like their father. Things were going great he thought to himself, but sadly their happiness wouldn't last too long...