HC: Kissing with Tom

- His kisses are usually kinda normal.

- Pecks on your lips or cheek mostly.

- "Proper" kisses are for when you have had a bad day or when you make up after a fight.

- Though sometimes he might make you stop talking by kissing you if you're fighting, which often stops the fight if it's silly enough.

- Buuut he can be a bit more rough too if you like that 😉

- Especially if he's jealous.

- Once you were out on a dinner date, he had to use a bathroom and when he came back, he saw another man trying to flirt with you.

- You tried to ignore him and politely decline him offering you a drink and even telling him you're there with your boyfriend, but the guy just didn't take a hint.

- So Tom went up and punched the guy.

- Then the guy punched back.

- Which resulted all three of you being thrown out from the restaurant.

- Tom glared at the guy as security tried to keep the two of them apart, the guy screaming he's crazy and that he didn't know you're taken (despite you telling him so multiple times and also telling him your boyfriend is in the bathroom and won't be happy if he sees another guy trying to hit his partner up).

- But when the guy finally agreed to take a cab home, Tom pushed you against the wall and kissed you with more force and passion than ever before.

- You were pleasantly surprised from that and decided you kinda liked jealous Tom and his possessive kisses.

- He also likes to kiss your neck.

- And he occasionally sucks hickeys for you if you want.

- Not too dark though.

- And in any case, hickeys are made mainly while you spend time in the bedroom and being intimate.

- And also if he's jealous of someone you come across often, to remind them that you're already taken.

- When your relationship began, he was solving all jealousy with his fists but you taught him to somewhat control his anger.

- And of course, "marking you" with hickeys is better than hitting anyone who is checking you out.

TOM DAVIES X READERSजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें