They all went inside and sat in the lounge area. Shehreyar put the sleeping baby on the sofa and put pillows on the baby's sides to prevent the baby from falling. Everyone watched every movement of their beloved son and brother with happy smiles on their faces.

Inaya went into the kitchen to make tea for everyone, and the rest went with Shehreyar to the lounge area. Shehreyar got up and sat on his knees in front of his phupho. "Phupho Dada Jaan told me about uncle (phupha[paternal aunt's husband]), and I'm sorry for your loss, but I promise I will always be there for you from today onwards. Ask me if you need anything. I will provide you everything" Shehreyar said, putting his head on his phupho's lap with tears in his eyes. Their phupho is also crying, and everyone has unshed tears in their eyes.

"Shehreyar I will pray to Allah that HE gives you every happiness in this world, and may Allah always protect you." Abeera prayed lovingly and creased his face with so much love Shehreyar got up and turned towards Hina and Raila. He put his hands on their heads and said "Ajj se tum dono meri zimmedari ho kabhi bhi koi bhi baat hai, mujhe, apne bhai ko btaani hai theek hai?" (From today you both are my responsibility if there is anything, you have to tell me, your brother okay?) "G bhai jaan"(okay) both girls nodded their heads with tears in eyes and soft smiles.

When they were talking, Inaya entered the room with tea and snacks. She put everything on the table which is in front of the sofas. "If you guys don't mind me asking, we have a new face in here don't you want to introduce me to her?" Shehreyar asked awkwardly, pointing towards Ramsha. Inaya started laughing, and Shahveer joined her, and they giggled. Ramsha stood there with a slight pout, and everyone started laughing. Hearing everyone, laughing, Shehreyar sat in his seat awkwardly with a poker face.

Looking at his face, everyone stops laughing. Doesn't mean that if he met them after years, he would be easy to handle he still has that aura that shuts everyone with just a glare.

Inaya and Shehreyar stop laughing and start looking down. They don't want to see his eyes and do not want to get scolded "Sorry bhai jaan" they said in unison. Everyone including all the youngsters and elders stopped doing whatever they were doing "Shehreyar tumhe sabh btaa dete hain unn par gussa nai karo" (Shehreyar we will tell you everything so don't get angry on them) Bee jaan said with little warning pointing towards Inaya and Shahveer to which Shehreyar only nodded and moved his hand for an explanation.

"Bhai Ramsha is a sister of Ryan and ........" Shahveer explained everything to him and hearing this Ramsha started crying silently that her past was somehow still haunting her and she also had this fear that maybe Shehreyar would never allow her and her brother to live here because she started mending up with family and she had this special bond with Mahrukh and Inaya. Inaya and Mahrukh went to Ramsha and started cooing to her in a sweet voice.

Shehreyar got up and stood in front of her. "Ab bhai ke sahmne itna ro gii toh bhai Ko bura toh lagega, naii??" (If you cry this much in front of your brother, then your brother will be upset, right?) Shehreyar asked, cooing at her as if he was talking to the baby. She nodded her head and wiped her tears with the back of her hands. "Then bhai ki gudiya itna naii rote bass kar jao" (then my doll don't cry that much stop crying) he cooed her and engulfed her with brotherly love and as a protector. Then Inaya served everyone tea, and they were all talking when Hamza and Abdullah entered the lounge with Ryan. Seeing Shehreyar after years, they rushed to him and hugged him. Ryan stood on his spot didn't know what to do.

His mentor his ideal the person he thought he would never meet standing there in front of him. "Sir, how? What? When?" Ryan asked audible enough for them to hear. He was thinking of possibilities.

"Bache bhai ko gale naii milna kya?" (don't you want to hug your brother) asked Shehreyar with a smile and opened his arms for a hug. Ryan suddenly went to him with long strides and hugged him tightly. He started crying and said "Bhai he abandoned us and never took our side he never thought about us bhai he left us on our own." Ryan is hiccupping and complaining like a baby to Shehreyar.

"I'm here, Ryan. Your brother is here no body and trusts me when I'm saying this nobody will dare to say anything to you I'm here for both of you from now on you both come directly to me If you have any issues and if your so-called good for nothing father ever called any of you and asked you anything tell him to talk to me. From now onwards, you both are children of this family. This is where you belong, so don't worry about anything, " Shehreyar said with so much love and rubbed his back, and Ryan nodded upon hearing this.

"Sir? Ryan, why do you call bhai, sir?" Abdullah asked confusingly. And everyone was waiting for the answer. "Oh, he worked in our restaurant in Canada. From there, he knows me. I went there a few times for inspection, " Shehreyar explained. Everyone nodded understandingly.

After an hour, everyone came back from the office. Shehreyar hugged everyone, and Dada Jaan shed some happy tears. They were talking when they heard the baby start crying. Shehreyar took the baby in his arms. Baby put his head on Shehreyar's neck crook. "So maybe you have some explanation to do," Dada Jaan said. Shehreyar nodded his head.

"This is my daughter"

____________________

Here you go, folks. Tell me if you like this chapter, and if not, still tell me. Be safe and be happy. You have only one life to live.

💟🖇🌺💟 -imaginationstowordz

💟🖇🌺💟
-imaginationstowordz.