Jack released Zack's head as he moved his hand, down towards Zack's cock as he started to stroke the tip playing with Zack, before wrapping his hand around his cock, thrusting deep into Zack each time hitting Zacks prostate with enough force Zacks cock twitched in Jack's hand. "Mhm how close are you doll?" Jack whispered in Zack's ear. "Very close daddy" Zack whimper, arching his back against Jack, his eyes rolling to the back of his head. "You may cum" Jack said, he released his seed into Zack as he continued to toy with Zack.

Moaned loudly as he released his own seed, cum going all over the couple, Zack falling forward his face falling into the pillows, some drool dripping from his mouth as he panted trying to catch his breath.

Jack layed next to Zack, sweating as he wraps his arms around Zack "I love you so fucking much" Jack muttered against Zacks lips.

***

That was almost a month ago now Zack found himself overwhelmed, his hands pressed against his forehead, fingers trailing down his face in an attempt to shake off the disorientation. The persistent beeping of the timer finally ceased. Taking a deep breath, he turned it off, eyes fixated on the plastic test in his hands.

To his astonishment, two faint yet unmistakable red lines adorned the test. His heart pounded furiously in his chest. "The hell?" he muttered, rejecting the notion. "No, that's not right," Zack quickly insisted.

Leaving the bathroom, Zack reentered the cramped tour bus, the air heavy with the buzz of activity. "Hey, Zack! Up for a game of FIFA?" Jack called out.

Zack flinched, casting a glance at the guitarist. "No, I'm good. I need some air," he replied hastily.

"Mind if I join?" Rian inquired, locking eyes with Zack.Avoiding Rian's gaze, Zack slipped on his shoes and made a swift exit. As he left, Rian observed the exchange with a perplexed expression. "That was strange, wasn't it?""Definitely.""Absolutely."

Walking down the road, Zack's mind spun with a myriad of thoughts, weaving a complex web much like a spider. His hands trembled, and his vision blurred as he continued on his solitary journey.

Zack soon arrived at the doctor's office. Stepping inside, he approached the receptionist's desk.

"Hi there, how can I help you?" the receptionist asked with a warm smile.

"Hi, I took a pregnancy test this morning as a joke, and, well, it came back positive," Zack stated bluntly, a mix of disbelief and uncertainty colouring his expression.

The receptionist maintained her professional demeanour, responding with a combination of empathy and reassurance.

"Oh, I see. Well, it's important to get accurate information. Let me check your appointment status and get you in to see the doctor. We'll discuss the results and any next steps," she said calmly, understanding the sensitive nature of the situation.

"thank you," Zack said as he gave his name and date of birth before he walked to a seat and sat down. 

As Zack sat in the waiting room, a palpable tension filled the air around him. His leg bounced nervously, a rhythmic manifestation of the anxiety gnawing at him. Every passing second felt like an eternity, and he found himself compulsively checking the time on his phone, the digital numbers ticking away slowly.

The sterile scent of the clinic did little to ease his unease, and the muted hum of conversations around him seemed distant and inconsequential. His mind played out various scenarios, each more daunting than the last, creating a whirlwind of thoughts that left him mentally exhausted.

Zack's gaze fixated on the entrance to the doctor's office, his heart pounding as each call of a name heightened his anticipation. The magazines in his hands went unnoticed, the pages flipping absentmindedly as his thoughts spiralled. Each creak of the waiting room door sent a jolt through him, only to be followed by a fleeting disappointment as someone else entered or exited.