𝑻𝒐 𝑳𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒐𝒏

Depuis le début

He smiled at that, "Well instead of doing season here-" before he could finish his wench yelled, "Ugh just tell her!" My father snapped his head at her and gave her a look, she quickly got up and left. Once she was out of the room he walked to a seat closer to mine.

"Listen your step mother doesn't want you to do season here," I scoffed at that, "Why because she. doesn't want me ruining the chances for her daughters?" I said as I leaned back in my chair.

He rubbed my knee, "Listen sweetie, I never really talked about your mother. She's from London, when I went to visit the royalty there she was there and we had a night together, the night you were conceived."

I stopped him, "Papa I'm confused where this is going." He signed and looked down at his hand, "9 months after you were born she didn't want you and I came back from the letter she sent and I took you back to Italy. The seasons here aren't as good here as they are in London, so I'm sending you to your real mom." I was shocked and I quickly stood and slammed my hand on the counter.

"You're sending to the mother that didn't want me, are you that embarrassed of me?" I sat back down and tried not to cry. My father put his hand on my shoulder, "Listen if you couldn't tell your my favorite so I'm hoping you going to London will not only give your dream of marrying for love, but also meeting your mother, I already sent a letter, so what do you say?"

Staring at him I looked at him and I thought how it could be a good oppurtunity. "Fine, but why I am staying with a woman that wants nothing to do with me?" He grabbed a hold on my shoulders and made me look at him. "Fine, but I don't want anyone to know I'm a Princess I want the man I fall in love with to love me for me and not my status," he pulled me into a hug and mumbled a 'fine' I laughed in victory.

After my father and I discussion I headed to my room and with the help of my Lady in waiting Dalia I'm very. happy father said she can come. with me. "Ew girl do not put that dress in there please," she laughed at me, because the expression on my face. I continued to read my book as we heard a knock on the door.

Dalia opened the door to reveal the step monster. Walking in she turned to Dalia, "Daisy your excused-" she knew thats not her name, Dalia didn't move, "Dalia your excused, also grab my jewels for me thank you," she bowed to me and closed the door behind her as she left.

I sat in my bay wind, and she sat on my chair at the end of my bed, putting my bookmark in my book, I placed it on the table near me and looked up to the Step monster. "What did you need?"

"I'm going to be so honest since you know I don't like you." I shrugged as she continued, I didn't really care if she liked me or not. "The feeling is mutual." She rolled her eyes at me.

"Anyways, you are far to ugly for the season here, and I don't want you ruining your sisters chances at-" I interrupted her, "They are not my sisters, and I don think I'd ruin their chances they are awful, and so are you, so you can get your ass out of my room, because I will be out of your hair soon enough." As I pushed her towards the door, I slammed it in her face.

Walking to my bed I flopped on it and huffed loudly, as I thought of me going to England, and possibly falling in love with a dashing English man. Without realizing I fell asleep and I was roughly woken by Dalia.

"Anissa it's time to get dressed your departure is coming upon us soon." I groaned as she opened my curtains and yanked the sheets off me. "Girl if you don't get your but out of this bed I swear," I groaned and rolled out of my bed.

"Your water is awaiting you."I nodded my head and walk to the bathing chambers,I don't really like others cleaning me so I do it myself its may me time.