Chapter 2: hidden inventory part 2

Magsimula sa umpisa

Shoko it doesn't feel like he's lying.

Gojo Still no reason to completely trust him.

Geto Agreed.

Mei Mei Still if he was telling the truth having a powerful curse going against other curses would be a valuable ally. Of course I don't care that much im just dragging this day out to see how much I'll be paid.

Gojo Oh yeah that reminds me we got sent out here for reinforcements since you guys didn't respond for like two days.

Utahime I-it was two days!?

Gojo Was probably one of those barriers that mess with time.

Mei Mei Ha. Even more money I'm going to be paid since it was two days of labor.

Utahime Stop talking about job what are we gonna do with this guy!?

She says pointing at (y/n)

Gojo I don't he can live I guess. Maybe sensei will know what to do.

Geto a good idea better for him to decide then us.

Mei Mei Anyways since that's all sorted out how's that veil you three?

Gojo/shoko/Geto. ........

Gojo shittt...

(Time skip)

Gojo,Shoko, and Geto then took (y/n) to a area that housed a bunch of buildings and then a huge one in the middle.

(Y/n) Wow this place is amazing.

Thaluta Not like you've been to much places anyways.

(Y/n) We've.

Gojo So what this avatar just talks to you all the time instead of the actual curse?

Thaluta No I can speak to him within in his own mind I just choose to be in a form that can help him. Also we still haven't ate!!

Gojo then starts poking Thaluta as she fights her hand back.

(Y/n) damn I never realized it before but gojo is fucking tall for a girl! She's like two inches taller then me!!

Thaluta I know huh.

(Y/n) Stop reading my mind.

After some walking they make it inside a classroom where their sensei awaits them.