Chapter 1

Celeste and Brian were in the car in line to drop off little Jack

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Celeste and Brian were in the car in line to drop off little Jack. He had grown so much over the years a look a lot like Brian. "You excited Little J?" Jack then said, "Yeah!!" Then Brian said, "Where is that button to open the door." Celeste rolled her eyes and pushed it as Brian said, "Thats C." Celeste smiled as a lady came up and picked Jack up. "Have fun Little J!" Jack then said, "Bye Auntie Star! Bye Daddy!" Jack hugged Celeste while gave his dad a high-five. Celeste looked at Brian and said, "Ever miss the fast life?" Brian looked over to Celeste and said, "Do you?" Celeste shrugged and said, "That's how a lot of our family has found their lovers. None of the guys here want to date. They just want a one night stand." Brian nodded and said, "Well, you'll find someone someday. Now let's get back home."

After arriving home Celeste saw Dom coming out of the car and said, "Dad? Where's mom?" Dom sighed and said, "She drove off after the Race Wars. I think PTSD or something." Celeste nodded and said, "I think mom had it worse from me and her. I'm surprised that I even remember what happened or remember you guys." Dom hugged Celeste as they stood their in silence. "If I hear anything from mom then I'll tell you, ok?" Dom nodded getting back in his car and started to drive around to look for Letty.

Celeste walked back into the house to see Mia making food as she looked up to Celeste. "Hey, you ok?" Celeste sat down at the table and said, "I think mom is going to run away for a bit. She kept talking about how overwhelming this has been for her. I feel bad because I remembered quicker than she did. She needs to know that our familia cares about her so much." Mia sat beside Celeste and said, "I think she knows that but needs to find herself and Dom isn't giving that to her." Celeste nodded and said, "Tell Brian that I'll go pick up little J later. I'm going to take a nap."

Mia nodded watching as her little sister walked up to her bedroom. Mia sighed as Brian came in and said, "Everything good?" Mia looked at Brian and said, "Cel is just having a hard time with her mom not remembering things. She says she going to pick up Jack but be a back up just in case. We know that this is an emotional tool for her." Brian nodded kissing Mia's head as he goes to the garage and works on the car.

The Romance of Celeste Torettoजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें