S / N strange since Aemond seems to hate tournaments and soon comes to the conclusion that someone must have challenged him to it or convinced him that it would be nice for a prince, even more unmarried, to show his skills to whoever was present. She rolls her eyes at the possibility of some slut giving up what's hers.

Soon she realizes that she has already been a few minutes too deep in her thoughts and returns to paying attention to the event in front of her. She looks at everything around her and it seems that the guard has already announced who is going to compete with Aemond, which she will not know since she was not paying attention, and the same is coming towards the tent where she is, mounted on her horse.

- Lady Y/n, this will be a tough competition but I believe that with your blessing I may be lucky enough to win. - The man speaks with complete cordiality and S / n widens his eyes.

"And now this" S/n thinks but smiles at the man and gets up going to the flowers that are there just so that the ladies give their blessing to some gentleman.

Y/n picks up the flower and as she walks to place the flower on the man's spear she looks to where Aemond is on top of a horse only to see him with a not-so-good expression. When she realizes this she makes sure to smile even more when she puts the flower on his spear and says:

- I hope you win, but my nephew will not make it easier. - she speaks it in a more provocative way only because she knows that Aemond cannot listen and will think that she is flirting with the man.

"He's going to be a beast," Y/n thinks.

The man then seems quite pleased with the statement of the same and goes to his post. Then she goes to sit back in her chair and notices that Cregan is staring at her with hia half-closed eyes and she just smiles at him who rolls his eyes and goes back to paying attention to the competition.

Y/n knows Cregan is not jealous but will love it if he proves to be a little jealous, however minor the jealousy. It doesn't matter. She feels excited to know that Aemond is jealous of her, and will feel even more so if Cregan also demonstrates the same. But that thought Y/n keeps to herself.

Soon the competition begins; they close the front of their helmets and aim two spears at each other and then the horses begin to run quickly. And then they all hear a loud noise of brass banging against each other and soon everyone is surprised when they both fall off their horses and not just one of them.

Soon the two get up and go to duel with their swords, something that always happens when not only one of them falls from the horse but both. Y/n knows that now will be the time when Aemond will take out her anger on the gentleman for going to ask her blessing.

Soon the man gives in and falls but Aemond does not stop what was expected and instead stabs him through a gap between the armor of his legs and that of his chest and then Y/n hears the surprised sighs of all who are present. She wasn't even surprised by it but she didn't think it would come to that either, she quickly puts her hand in her children's eyes so they don't keep seeing that scene.

- Aemond! - Y/n hears Alicent's scream and looks at the tent on the side where she is with Viserys, Rhaenyra and Daemon.

Soon the movement on the Arena increases and there are already guards taking the body of the man and Aemond is staring at the tent where Y/n is. She gets up and walks over to the ledge, which is where the two can face each other and smile mischievously at him.

"This woman is going to be my ruin," Aemond thinks amid his hateful thoughts

After a few hours the tournaments ended and Y/n was surprised to realize that Cregan just didn't want to participate while Jaeherys and Visenya were there, because as soon as the children went to the castle with Haelena he came down and challenged some man from some family that Y/n doesn't care about. She just loved seeing him in action, and of course he won the first time. He is a trained warrior."