Parisa furrowed her brows as she did not know what she knew was true since everything was a lie, and given she isn't eternal anymore she is not too aware. "From what I know, celestials are the universe's oldest race. Entities with tremendous matter and energy manipulation skills were there long before the start of creation and were responsible for the big bang as well as the birth of planets and life forms throughout the cosmos."

People of westeros seem look at her with disbelief as they have different way of thinking of life. For the longest time is the Tagaryen house that rules the entire realm and is at times gifted with dreams by the gods. But for them to hear that in her universe, a certain being responsible for creating life it did not outline with their beliefs.

Aegon shakes his head. "That sounds completely foolish."

Baela ​​rolled her eyes in annoyance. She may have casually thought about plotting an assassination attempt against the greens specifically Aegon who unfortunately would either be hers or Helaena's future husband. "Does it really? The creation of life must begin somewhere? The gods of valyria very much do not exist in their world."

All took a moment to process. Kingo muttered to Phastos, "I'm slowly beginning to think they aren't actually cosplaying."

"Well no shit," replies Phastos. Rhaneys glances at what was her eldest granddaughter and truth be told she wasn't sure what to feel.

There is no denying she has been a bit cold towards Rhaenyra's children but she loves them very much. It wasn't until Jacaera death that made her be more aware of her actions. "What about the deviants? What are they?"

Markkari begins to sign as Druig spoke for the people of westeros.  "Deviants are believed to be created merely to serve as food for the celestials. As deviants were one of celestials' first attempts at lifeforms that would help intelligent life grow to feed the Celestials."

"That's not disturbing at all," murmurs Aemond under his breath. Helaena curiously glances at Makkari then at Druig as she spoke softly. "I don't mean any offence, but does she not speak?"

Makkari narrowed her eyes as she read Helaena's lips. She glances at Druig who nods, as he will translate for her. "I'm deaf, sign language is my form of commincation. I can read your lips very well and understand what you are trying to tell me."

Helaena bent her head down a bit as she mouthed a 'thank you' which the speedster returned with a big smile. While the people of westeros were either in awe or didn't care as they didn't relazie the true power that the eternals in the room hold just yet.

The bright yellow sun, flying past it, is a grayish rectangle box; the domo. Golden strands are raised above a red celestial hand to form an orb. The orb is moving to the center of the room where eleven people are sitting with their eyes closed as the red celestial is the center of it. The eleven were dressed all the same with grayish green pants suits. 

The orb moves to a woman as she has a golden circle outline on her chest. Ajak wakes up as the gold color flashes through her brown orbs, "It is time."

The eleven eternals stood up going to their respective parts, as golden strands formed around them, designating their respective suits. A man with blue suit is shown glancing out of the ship, when a woman with green suit joins him, "It's beautiful, isn't it?"

The man with the blue suit stared at her with softness in his eyes. "I'm Ikaris."

"I'm Sersi."

May squeezed her niece's hand knowing much of the death of Ajak affected her til this day. May wasn't sure but Parisa always had dreams, odd ones, that she had no explanation for but being in a room with might people of her past life, all the missing pieces seem to be falling into place.