PROLOGUE [0] -UNEDITED!⚠️

~ Amelia's Outfit!~

|_*_|_*_|_*_|

|_*_|_*_|_*_|

PROLOGUE [0]

[AMELIA]

Dear Diary, today was my arriving day that the famous School for Good! Since I don't want to forget any important details, I'm going to write it down in my diary--starting from this morning.

I pick up the off-white envelope that holds my flowerground ticket inside, as well as an invitation to the School for Good. I'm really excited; today I would be leaving the castle for the first proper time to go to the famous School for Good and Evil. Servants enter and exit the room as they carry my bags downstairs. And I have quite a lot. I run eagerly down the stairs as fast as I can (which was not all that fast in high heels), nearly crashing into multiple servants and my mother at the same time.

"Amelia! You know not to run around like that." She scolds me.

"Sorry mother, but I'm so excited! Is it time to leave yet?" I ask. She nods, smiling, and places a hand on both of my shoulders.

"I want to be able to tell all our friends that my daughter is Class Captain, okay? So I want you to try your absolute hardest to be top of the class and win the Trial by Tale. Now, look at me," She stands up straight as I look up at her, mirroring her posture.

"Inhale success." I breathe in deeply. "Exhale doubt." I exhale. "Now go and have fun." She smiles, and I hug her, speed-walking down the stairs. 

As soon as I'm around the corner, I start running again.

I'm used to my mother's standards, and I don't mind, because I also want to be Class Captain.

~~~~

When I reach the station, I hand my ticket to this blue caterpillar in a tuxedo, and he lets me on, though he shows no emotion despite my perfect princess manners that have been drilled into me over the years. I see a few other princesses in various dresses, and realise a few of them have been to my mother's parties.

"Amelia! Long time no see!" A sickly sweet voice comes from across me. I groan internally and turn. I know that voice anywhere.

"Beatrix," I greet. This girl isn't an official princess- that's Bettina from Jaunt Jolie, but somehow she was taken instead. Bettina is a good friend of mine, so I'm a little sad she isn't here, but I doubt she would have liked all the princessy stuff anyway.