AGAIN WE MEET ( edited )

I carried a sleeping kagami on my shoulders as she hugged the top of my head . On the way home she got tired and I carried her. It was getting darker so I quickened my pace to arrive home quicker. We finally Arrived home and I placed kagami on the futon and she balled up like a little baby. " Hey mom how was your trip to the grocery store??" Makoto asked as he buried his face in to my kimono as he hugged me.

" It was nice. I brought you some ohagi from the market." I said handing him a bag of ohagi. He took one out and ate on as he smiled from delite. "Mmm~ yummy" he said as I took him in my arms. I took the other bag with groceries to the kitchen as makoto babbled on and on about a concoction that he made with tamayo

" Oh hey tamayo san I hope he wasn't a bother" i said as i met her on the way to the kitchen. " No not at all he was in fact very helpful" she said smiling at us. I could see the visible pout on yushiro's face when she said that. I just chuckeled and put makoto down as i made my way to the kitchen

I started wash the vegetables as I decided to make stew for dinner. I couldn't shake off the feeling of being watched again. After the Gyyoko incident I never felt being watched for a while. But a few days earlier I started to feel uneasy again. Suddenly a pair of crimson eyes appeared in the window. He lightly tapped on the window to get attention and I stoped what I was doing. My heart began to race as I recognised those eyes that was Infront of the window.

My old feelings started rise up in my body as my heart said to open the window. I hesitantly opened the window as I clutched my heart as tears swelled up in my eyes. It was from seeing him. My love and hatred both were lingering in my heart as I queitly bit my lip to stop me from going to hugg him. There stood muzan Kibutsuji the king of demons with a bouquet of flowers in hand.

As he saw me a little smile of happiness and relief rose up in his lips. I countroled my self as I my face turned cold and Saturn. " What are you doing here?!" I asked trying to keep my voice down. " I came here see you and our child" he said. His voice was also wearing a grief tone as his voice entered my ears feeling like something inside me was getting filled the hole that he created was slowly healing itself by hearing and seeing him.

" You mean my children" I said narrowing my eyes. The look on his face was priceless suddenly tears rolled down his face. " We had twins?!" He said as his voice was raised by and octave. " Yeah and their names are kagami and makoto my son and daughter" I said looking at him emotionlessly. I couldn't think he can hold it much longer as fat tears were rolling down his face. " How did you find us? Why are you here any ways?" I asked with little to no emotion laced in my voice.

" I am here to apologise. I never ment to hurt you. I was just pretending so the humans won't get suspicious" he explained half heartedly. " Your bullshit apology" your ' apolagy' is 5 years late muzan. Now go and leave me the fuck alone! "

" and why now? Couldn't you spit your bullshit five years ago??! Why appolagize now when you could of swallowed your pride and said a true apolagy five years ago??! Maybe if you have done that maybe i would have forgiven your sorry ass!!? I suffored a lot because of your incomprtence. I-i-i hate you " I said crossing my hands Infront of my chest and looking away tears rolling down my face. I could see that he was visibly hurt but I didn't care about that. A part of me wanted to believe what he said was true but the other part of me isn't letting that happen

" I will leave but can you please meet me at the top of that mountain tomorrow at night" he said whipping his tears away. " F-fine now go away" I said finally shutting the window. I heard him leave after a few minutes and that moment I slid down and brought my knees closer to my chest as I put one of my cheeks on my knee.
Tears poured down as mindlessly sobbed. I don't mean cute crying I mean ugly sobbing. After a few minutes of me being like this I stood up and wiped the tears away with my kimonos sleeve. I went back to cooking and kagami and makoto came in to the kitchen.

"Mommy why is your eyes puffy and red?" Kagami asked climbing onto the counter and helping her brother up. " Oh they are ?! must be from the chilly powder." I said smiling a crooked smile. The rest of the time making dinner was spent with them making jokes and keeping me compony.

I finished making dinner and went to the dinning room with them.

Muzan pov
I watched as our children joined my wife in cooking and laughing and filled with joy. They were just like kokoshibo watching them filled me with joy knowing our children had grown into beautiful children. Sometime later I left when they exited the kitchen.

Thees fours future is depending on kokoshibo. Will he go and meet muzan or will he not go.
-----------------------------------------------------------
All right readers there is some good news and bad news. Bad news is that this book will only have only two chaps more and one more special consisting smut. The good news is that I am gonna publish a new book named workplace love also being a kokuzan one. But it's a little different than other books. Wait till I publish it okayyyy.

That's all. I hope your having a good day or night and as always

Remember to be hydrated and drink plenty of water

Your beloved
~A/n chan~