The date part 2

Hello I finally have a tablet to do this because whenever I try to use my phone it's doesn't work so we are going to continue where we left off, ENJOY😁 

oh wow..............its Beautiful" shoto said." i know" said sero. they both watch the sunset while shoto simping over the sunset, when the sunset was over shoto and sero was kissing they don't know how they started kissing but all they know its is amazing to the both of them it was a slow pace and passionate kiss".... oh.......wow" sero said, " we should go to bed now......' said shoto. Todoroki was the first one to go to sleep then sero. When they woke up it was 7 in the morning which is too early for todorkis taste he hates waking up very early unless it was a school day, " ugh, what time is it...? Sero said looking very confused, "i don't know but go back to sleep...." todoroki said half awake. " we have to get up we have to leave soon sho" sero said kissing shotos forehead " no we don't pleasee.." shoto said basically begging not to get up so sudden because of his sleepyness, " yes we do now lets go we'll get a hotel if that makes it better so you can shower and put in some fresh clothess" sero said getting up taking the covers off of them and waiting for todorki to get up to close the trunk.

" okay that sounds good" todoroki said getting up and going to the passenger seat and closing the door while sero was closing the trunk. While sero was walking to the driver seat he saw a BIG ASS WHITE AND BROWN FLUFFY CAT WALKING TOWARDS THEM( 🤣)  so sero ran into the driver seat slamming the door and starting the car faster than the flash, " sero you okay?... what did you see?...." todoroki said concerned and confused, " nothing" sero said backing out the parking lot and going to a local hotel near them. It was an 10 minute drive, when they got there they got some clothes and checked in. In the hotel room sero was going to take a shower but someone wanted to join(😏).  In the middle of seros shower todoroki walked in, " can I join" todoroki said bluntly that sero got caught off guard but knowing sero he's going to say yes regardless, " sure but why tho?" Sero said smirking, " I want to fuck" what todoroki said caught sero off guard to the point that where he peked his head through the curtain to make sure that shoto just said what he heard. 

" w-what did you just say!?" Sero said shockingly because he never heard todoroki say something that bold before, " I said I want to fuck because I'm horny" todoroki said carelessly................

OKAY ILL FINISH THIS TOMORROW OR LATER ON THIS WEEK I HOPE YOU ENJOYED YOUR CHRISTMAS CAUSE I KNOW I DID AND I REALY HOPED YOU ENJOYED READI G THIS BOOK BYEEEE MY BUTTERFLIES💙 ALSO IM SORRY FOR THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT BYEE NOW