Chapter 6 - Imperishable Night ( part 1 )

Start from the beginning

.

.

.

Meanwhile with the "Visionary Scarlet Devil" team.

Remilia: Sakuya, did you deal with that annoying bug?

Sakuya: Yes, Ojou-sama.

Remilia: Good, let's go-

???: Hey!

Both Remilia and Sakuya stop, looking at the figure standing before them. She had grey eyes and pink hair, pointed ears like an owl, and light pink bird-like wings with purple highlights. She is dressed in white and brown clothing, where her hat and dress contain numerous bird-shaped ornaments.

Sakuya: Who are you?

Mystia: My name is Mystia Lorelei, the Night Sparrow Apparition. Fear me, human.

Sakuya: ...

Remilia: Let's just leave.

Mystia: H-huh? Wait!

She jumps in front of their path.

Remilia: I have no time to play with brats.

Mystia: I am not a brat.

Sakuya: Should I deal with her, Ojou-sama?

Mystia: Don't get cocky, human. I can attract all youkai in the area to come and eat you up.

Remilia sighs.

Remilia: This really is a long night, isn't it.

Back with the "Stellar Scarlet Devil" team.

We were both currently flying towards a location named "The Bamboo Forest." I noticed that the night was yet to show any signs of ending. Flandre-sama looks so excited, but I don't know why.

As we were flying, we saw a pair of two in front of us. One of them had short silver hair and blue eyes. She also had what looked like a lame school outfit that I didn't bother taking detail of. And was that a giant marshmallow floating next to her?

The other one was wearing an elegant, traditional Japanese-style outfit with a pink and white color scheme. She has long, flowing pink hair. She had two floating marshmallows next to her.

They both stare at us, and we stare back.

???: My, my, what are vampires doing here?

Flandre: We are here because of that.

Flandre points at the odd-looking moon in the sky.

???: So, you two are the culprits?

Hanzo: Wha-

Flandre: Hmph, and so what if we are? You gonna do something about it?

???: Well, it seems that we found a clue about this incident, didn't we, Youmu?

Hanzo: Incident?

Youmu: Indeed, Yuyuko-sama, prepare to face judgment.

Hanzo: Wai-

Flandre: Heh, bring it.

Hanzo: Flandre-sama!

In a blink of an eye, the girl named Youmu stood in front of me with her blade near my neck.

Hanzo: Space Sign "Quantum Mirage Waltz".

Immediately, she started falling down as her blade that was intended for my neck retracted.