'Oh hello, what are these?', asked Y/n.

'These are treats can't you see?', said Hermione.

'I didn't ask you', said Y/n casually. 'this one please', she said pointing to a blue box, pentagonal in shape.

'The chocolate frog! how many?', she asked.

'two', replied Y/n.

'I don't want', said Hermione's voice.

'I never said I was giving you one', said Y/n as she handed a couple of sickles to the lady.

Hermione looked out the window as Y/n opened the chocolate frog. The frog suddenly sprang to life and jumped out of the window.

'Hell', said Y/n. Hermione laughed, looking smug. Y/n noticed a card inside.

𝕭𝖊𝖗𝖙𝖎𝖊 𝕭𝖔𝖙𝖙

'Bertie Bott?', Y/n read. She noticed the old man who carried a scarlet and gold purse, smiled.

She turned the card and read, 'Bertie Bott was born in 1935. He invented Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans quite by mistake. His original purpose was to create tasty candies from food. He accidently included a pair of dirty socks in his experiment!, wow!'

'It's time already and we need to change into our robes', said Hermione.

'Fine, miss know-it-all!'

They changed into their robes, Y/n looked at herself in the glass door. It looked a bit over-sized on her but she loved over-sized clothes. She took her wand from her bag-pack, _________ wood, ________ inches and __________ feather core.

'Brilliant!', she exclaimed at her look. 

Then the glass door was opened, and a timid looking boy, entered. 'Er... sorry to disturb... have-have you seen... a toad'

'No', said Hermione and Y/n in unison. 

'Name?', said Y/n.

'I lost... his name's Trevor'

'I asked your name', said Y/n slightly giggling. 

'Oh.. Neville, Neville Longbottom'

'Neville, don't worry, we'll help you find Trevor', said Hermione.

                  ➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

Y/n turned her head towards Hermione, she had no interest in searching for a toad. She was lethargic to be honest. Hermione pulled Y/n's wrist and they went to every compartment asking for 'Trevor the toad'. They opened a door to see two identical ginger heads and another guy.

'Have you seen a toad anywhere?', asked Hermione.

'Yes, we did', said one.

'And then, we fried it', said the other.

'And ate it', they completed together.

Hermione raised her eyebrows. 'No point in asking them', she said to Y/n. 'Y/n?'

'I'm Fred Weasley'

'George Weasley'

'Lee Jordan'

'Y/n, Y/n Granger, nice to meet y'all', she said and shook hands with them. Hermione looked at her with frustration.

'We have to go', she said to the three of them and pulled Y/n's wrist again.

'You're so annoying!', y/n said, but Hermione pretended not to listen. Y/n opened another door, where, a group of boys and two girls chatting together and just stopped as they walked in.

'Didn't anyone teach you to knock?', said a boy with platinum blonde hair and a pale face.

'You could've locked the door if you want to do unwanted stuff inside', Y/n said.

'Shh!', warned Hermione.

'Do you know who he is?', said another guy. 'How dare you talk to him like this!'

The pale faced guy stood up, and walked towards Y/n. He looked at her from toes and examined her to her head.

'Checking me out?', she smirked.

'Never seen you around', he said. 'What's your name'

'Y/n Granger'

'Granger', he sniggered. 'Do we know any Granger, guys?'

'Probably a Mudblood'

They giggled together. Y/n's fists curled in anger. She didn't know what 'Mudblood' Meant, but still she knew it was something rude to say to a person you've just met.

'Hey Mudblood', said a girl with a smug look, she looked like a pug.

'Say that another time!', snarled Y/n.

'Ohh', said the pale faced boy. 'Mudblood', he said certainly. 

And  with that, he was on the ground. Y/n just punched him right at his stomach. He looked at her with fierceness, and revenge.

'You'll pay back', he said.

'Come on, Y/n!', said Hermione pulling her away. 

'He could've got a little more punches with that!', she said. 'Fun killer!'

                ➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

They asked for Trevor in several other compartments, and then, this door was the final one. They're not going to search for the toad anymore. Y/n opened the door again, meeting a pair of green eyes suddenly. She felt her cheeks heat, she had never seen a guy with green eyes.

'Have you seen a toad?', said Hermione. 'A boy named, Neville's lost one'

Y/n eyes moved towards the ginger headboy who had chocolate all over his face and holding a wand in his right hand. 

'No', they said in unison. 

'You're doing magic?', asked Hermione, to the ginger head.'Let's see then'

He cleared his throat dramatically and waved his wand, 'Sunshines, Daisies, butter mellow, turn this stupid, fat, rat yellow!', he said pointing his wand at his rat, which Y/n noticed.

Nothing happened. He shrugged. 

'Are you sure that's a real spell?', said Hermione. 'It's not very good is it?'

He rolled his eyes and looked at the other boy, who looked with confusion, Y/n who stood behind her sister, wanted to laugh so hard, without a valid reason.

'Besides, I've been practicing spells myself--'

'Since when?', interrupted Y/n. 

'--They worked for me', completed Hermione. She pulled her wand from her pocket and walked closer to the Raven haired, green eyed, guy. Y/n noticed that his glasses were held together, taped.

'Oculus Reparo', said Hermione. And within a second, his glasses were good as new.

'Wow', he exclaimed taking his glasses off and examining it.

'You're Harry Potter!', Hermione exclaimed. 'I've read about you!... And I'm Hermione Granger, and you are?'

'Ron Weasley'

'Pleasure', said Hermione. 'And that's my twin sister, Y/n Granger...You two, better change into your robesm I expect we'd be arriving soon'

And with that, they went out of the compartment. 

'I'm proud of you, Hermy', said Y/n. 'You just roasted two guys!'

                ➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

Word count : 1400

xxxxxxxxx

Enemies || Draco Lucius Malfoy [!Paused!]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें