Meera knew that the urgent work he was talking about was flirting with the nurses.

They both are medical students and are in final year doing there internship in the same hospital.

They both first met at the college but didn't knew each other. But when meera decided to move out of hostel and live on her own she from sources got to know that this apartment already had one person and was looking for roommate.

They both were living in rent this is what meera thought.

But the truth was this house already belong to Aryan and he just wanted one more person as he was sacred of ghost.

But his ego didn't allow him to tell truth and he just said that he himself was living on rent and wanted one person more to share the rent.

Meera didn't mind living with him. At first she was uncomfortable but Aryan's childish nature made her very comfortable and she slowly started to come out of her own shell.

In this whole world Aryan is the only person who knows everything about her. He had saw the real meera. He even know about her family and that's why he always behaves like a protective big brother to her.

Aryan saw meera and knew that whatever he will now will only add more fire.

Let it be he will make dinner and wash dishes and tomorrow morning he will just a little pitiful and meera will spare him.

...............

After dinner meera went to her room while Aryan was sitting on sofa and was selecting a movie as they both decided to watch it.

His phone rang and he saw an incoming vedio call from his mom. He answer the call and "hey sweety how are you? " He asked sweetly

"Accha mahashay tho jida hai. Jis taraf se muzhe bhul gye thay mai tho almost bhul hi gyi thi tu mera beta hai. Kaha tha itne dino se zara si bhi yaad nhi aayi thuzhe apni maa ki? " "Well sir you are still alive. From this point of view I have almost forgotten that you are my son. Where were you that you did not even remember your mother for so many days?"

Aryan laughed a little and said "oo my sexy mom do you know how much hot you look when you are angry"

"Shut up you rascal you are talking to your mom" Suddenly his father came in front of screen.

His father was sure jealous of his own son. He didn't care for his son if he was alive or not but the moment he flirted with his wife he roared at him like a lion.

"Oo dad you can't do anything to me even if I flirt with your wife"

Before his father can say anything his interrupted

"Oye tu topic na badal. Aur bata kaha tha tu itne dino se? Na phone na message kuch nhi. Pata hai mai kitna tension me thi. " "Oye, don't change the topic. And tell me, where were you for so many days? No call, no message, nothing. Do you know how much tension I was in? "

Aryan just laughed and explain that he was very busy due to his internship and he didn't get time. He coaxed her more and they both catch up for the day they didn't talk.

He was going to cut the call when his mother said "listen day after tomorrow your Rudra is coming from America and he will come to stay at your place"

"Really big bro is finally coming back" He was very excited to know that his big brother is coming back to India.

"But why he will stay at my place doesn't he have his own apartment" Rudra asked thinking if meera will feel comfortable to invite his brother.

"I don't know just ask him youself and maybe he will live in Mumbai only but I think he will stay at your place for some days before moving to his own"

After a little talk he cutted the call and thought to talk to meera about it. He noticed she didn't came out till now.

He went near her room and knocked but didn't get response so he opened a little and saw her sleeping peacefully on her bed.

He went inside and adjusted her blanket and thought 'dekho tho zara khud flim dekhne ka plan karne ka baad kaise yaha soo rahi hai. Shayad sach me aaj jyada thak gyi hai. Muzhe mera "urgent kaam" Thoda kam karna padega '  ' Look how you are sleeping here after planning to watch a movie. Maybe in truth you are tired today. My "urgent call" has to be done a little less.'

And he went away from there thinking to tell her about his brother tomorrow morning.

To be continue

So hey guys this is you author. Hope you liked my fist chapter. I know it may be a little boring at first but I promise it will get interesting and spicy in future the more you read.

So add my story to your library to get the notification of next chapter.

If you have not voted till now so please vote it and follow my account.

See you soon💝