Extra- Happy? Happiness.

Začít od začátku

"Did you cook?" The moment Nanzhi saw Nanyi wearing an apron, her pupils were shocked.

"Yes! I studied for several days."

Nanzhi:.............

Maybe Nan Yi's cooking skills have gotten better in this life...

not at all!

The last few people went out to eat.

Of course He Yushen disagreed, but he couldn't withstand the protests of a bunch of people.

It was rare for everyone to get together. After the little ones were taken home by their respective aunts to sleep, everyone let themselves go and drank.

Even Nanzhi, a patient who had just been discharged from the hospital, did not escape this drink.

Nan Yi, who had a bad ability to drink, was the first to get drunk.

The drunk man smiled and hugged Nanzhi, coquettishly asking him to call him brother.

"Come on, come on, call me brother again and I will give you candy."

He Yushen was so jealous that he stared at the drunk Nan Yi, and finally looked at Nan Zhi with an unkind look.

That way, it seemed like he was blaming Nanzhi for taking away his omega.

"Brother, thank you." Nanzhi said with a smile.

"Hey hey hey, brother is looking for some candy for you."

Nan Yi carefully dug into his pocket for a long time but found nothing. He stared at his pocket frustrated and aggrieved.

He clearly remembered that there were candies.

"Little drunkard, why are you aggrieved? My husband will take you out to buy something." He Yushen approached Nan Yi and said with a smile.

Nan Yi's eyes brightened when he heard what he said, and his hands naturally circled He Yushen's neck.

"Let's all disperse. Hu Wen, please send him back."

After congratulating Yu Shennan and going out, Bai Shanyao also picked up Yin An, who was watching Nan Yi leave with a nymphomaniac look on his face.

Hu Wen also stood up: "Let's go, I'll take you back." His gentle eyes fell on Nanzhi's red face.

"Yan An, let's go."

Yan An, who had been a little quiet all night, came back to his senses and said softly: "Yeah, okay."

Nanzhi was also a little drunk. When he left the hotel, he was blown by the wind and felt a little more sober.

But Hu Wen still held his arm around his shoulders the whole time, even in the car.

Nanzhi:............

When Nanzhi was not discharged from the hospital, Nanyi had already taken care of his house from top to bottom so that he could move in as soon as he was discharged from the hospital.

After getting off the car, Hu Wen stood in the yard and watched Nanzhi enter.

The sight behind her was too intense, and Nanzhi always felt a little awkward.

For a moment, I didn't even know how to lift my feet normally.

"Nanzhi." Hu Wen called him.

Nanzhi felt that what the alpha said next must not be simple. He was very confused and wanted to pretend not to hear and move forward.

"Nanzhi, I have something to say to you."

Nanzhi:............

He turned around anyway, he would have to face it sooner or later.

Hu Wen, who mustered up his courage, stuttered a little when he saw him turning around.

"I...I like you. Do you want to consider me? If you don't want to consider it today, then I will ask again tomorrow."

"If I don't think about it tomorrow, then the day after tomorrow I will..."

Nanzhi interrupted the alpha: "You know."

"Ah?" Hu Wen, who was also drunk, looked a little confused.

"You know I had an alpha, right, and Jian Jian is also two years old."

Nanzhi didn't want to delay the alpha in front of him. People like him had already prepared to never have an alpha.

"I know, haven't you two separated, then I can pursue you, right?"

Hu Wen's serious gaze was so firm that it made Nanzhi hold her breath.

"So I can pursue you?"

Nazhi. I don't have any messy relationships or lovers. My parents are very easy to get along with. I... am still your brother's friend. "

Nanzhi:......

"Can I pursue you? If not today, I'll ask again tomorrow."

"If you can't do it tomorrow, I'll ask again the day after tomorrow."

"If it doesn't work the day after tomorrow, I'll just..."

"Can."

It was the first time that Nanzhi felt that alcohol was harmful to people, and he actually said it out of the blue.

"Okay, I heard you."

He stared intently at the alpha who was smiling like a fool. He was also infected by his joy, and his heart beat a few times in immersion.

Sure enough, he still couldn't change his greedy desire.

But...it's normal that I can't help but want to get close to such a warm person.

"Go back to sleep."

"Um."

After Nanzhi left, the alpha, who smiled like a fool, turned around and entered the house next door.