Mizzen - Please say this isn't goodbye

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

"Y/n/n I missed you", she said to me.

"I missed you too"

"You want to play with me?"

"Maybe later, okay? I have to go ask Mizzen something first", I said to her breaking the hug and crouching so I was around the same height as her.

"Okay, then", she said sadly. I saw that she was a bit dissapointed but I told her that I would make it up to her later.

After the encounter with Mako, I started my journey to Mizzen's room again. When I finally arrived I knocked on the door, waiting for an answer.

"Come'on in", I heard someone say. This was my queue. I opened the door to see Mizzen and his older brother, Caspian, sitting on his bed.

Mizzen looked a bit startled when I walked in. "What are you doing here?", he asked. "Aren't you supposed to be at the marina? And I thought we didn't make plans today?"

"I know I know. Sorry for just bargin in here, but I need to ask/tell you something", I told him.

Caspian took that as his queue to leave. He wlaked towards the door, where I was still standing. So I took a step aside so he could pass me. We exchanged quick greetings before he left the room and closed the door behind him.

"So, why are you here?", Mizzen asked curiously while patting the spot on his bed where Caspian was a couple seconds ago, telling me to sit there.

I took up on the offer and sat down on his bed. "Well, you know how you don't have a job anymore?"

He jokingly punched me in the arm. "Way to remind me Y/n/n", he said. "But yeah..."

"Here's the thing. I told my dad about it and he said that he has a job at the marina for you. At least if you want to"

"Are you serious?", he said. I could hear the excitement in his voice and a huge smile was plastered on his face.

"Yes", I said. A smile making it's way on my face. Going from his reaction, I thought that he will take up on the offer.

Suddenly he leaned foreward to me a hug. The embrace lasted a good few minuted. Both of us having a wide grin on our features.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you", he kept repeating in my ear. The words sending a sensation right through me. I thought it was weird, I have never felt like this while hugging Mizzen. But I pushed the feeling away and just enjoyed the hug.

After that I stayed at his house for a good hour, just talking about everything and nothing but mostly about his new job.

On the walk home, I kept replaying the one particular moment during our hug in my mind. I couldn't underdstand why it made me feel that way and why the feelings came back up everytime I thought back to that moment.

Before I left I did make sure to play with Mako for about 30 minutes. I mean I did tell her that I would. And I always keep my promises.

----------------------𓇼 ⋆。˚ 𓆝⋆。˚ 𓇼----------------------

It's been two years since Mizzen started working at the marina with me. Just like planned he spend most of the time woeking on the nets with me, but there were a couple times he went with some otherd to actually go fish. Because of this he became very skilled with a trident and would often show me tricks he could do with it during our breaks.

During this time I also realised that I started looking at Mizzen differently. I started seeing him less in a platonkc way and more in a romantic one. Obviously I never told him and I'm not planning on ever doing it. He probably just sees me as a bestfriend and I would just ruin our friendschip if I told him I liked him. I rather be the bestfriend than have no connection with him at all.

Hunger games oneshots (background characters only!)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें