family day

Y/ns pov

I threw my hair into a high ponytail and slipped on some flats

I ran down stairs and out the door straight to Aoradon.

I made it to evies dorm and knocked, very outta breath. Evie answered and smiled "hey n/n" I smiled "can you make me a dress for Ben's coronation?" I smiled as she nodded obviously excited "I'll get your measurements after family day" she smiled and patted my shoulder "thank you!" I thanked her and waved at mal before I walked to jay and carlos's dorm. I knocked "helloooooo" I spoke through the door "jayyyy" I laughed out softly, the door quickly opened "hey princess" jay smiled "that's new" I smiled my face heating up a bit "what you don't like it?" "No no I do, just new" I gave him a peck on the cheek before I sat on his bed "fairy god mother says she has something special for you guys today so hurry and get ready" I smiled and waited

The group and I made our way to the goodness 101 classroom and fairy god mother had set up a big tv. "Okay since it's family day, I have set up a video call with your parents" she smiled and the group stood in front of the tv. "How do I turn this thing on?" A voice ran "you're doing it wrong" another spoke "you're gonna break it!" "It's already broken" "here let me let me!" And then the screen turned on. Jay grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to him. The group was talking to their parents when jays father, jafar spoke. "Who is that colorful girl and why is she standing so close to my son" he slightly hissed "father, this is y/n. My girlfriend" jay smiled down at me, I smiled back and leaned my head on his shoulder. Their parents gasped "oh my" "why would you become that things boyfriend?" I'm guessing evies mom spoke. "Because I love her" jay wrapped his arm around my shoulder "I love you too" I leaned up and kissed his cheek "she's not even pretty" again evies mom spoke "mom she is extremely gorgeous" evie crossed her arms "thanks eve" I whispered their parents continued talking before mal shut off the tv "I'm so sorry, y/n" evie hugged me "it's okay, eve. It's not your fault you were cursed with her as a mother" I hugged her back "in sorry too, princess" jay set his hand on my shoulder "you tried to stop them, I'm fine" I smiled and we were off to family day.

I was standing by evie watching jay and Carlo try to lick the chocolate fountain "sweetheart my parents want a picture with me and my brother" I smiled at him before I walked away to my parents and ben "actually can I have my girlfriend take a picture with us?" "Actually yea, I would like my boyfriend in the picture as well" our parents nodded and I turned to jay "jay!" He looked at me and walked over "mal" Ben called out the mal as I whipped chocolate off of jays mouth "smile" I smiled at him and we stood next to each other, our parents looked shocked to say the least.

After parents day was over we all gather in mal and evies dorm and evie gave me something to change into while she takes my measurements. It was just a tank top and shorts. As she took my measurements, jay kept flirting and joking with it "you're literally gorgeous" he mouthed, I giggled softly "so are you" I mouthed back. "Y/n, stop moving" evie looked at me "yes ma'am" I stood as still as I could.

Evie finished and told me to tell her what I wanted. I did and changed back into my dress before I have jay a kiss and ran to my castle.