Love? (Chapter 6)

I had been working on my laptop for the last 5 hours. Though at some point I must've collapsed. I was laying on my keyboard and didn't hear the knock nor Hyunjin asking what I was doing. Though I could hear the door open. A few seconds later I felt a soft, warm hand grasp my shoulders and gently shake me. It was effective. I looked up.

"Wasduhproblum?" I asked, still a bit sleepy.
"What are you doing?" Hyunjin asked.
"I'm working." I said, a bit annoyed with myself for falling asleep. I stopped for a moment. "I was working. I must've collapsed during it."

Hyunjin: "Well you look incredibly tired. You should probably take a nap while I prepare dinner."
I looked at my watch. Just 7 o'clock. "I think I'll skip dinner. I need to finish this before tomorrow."
"Why?"
"'Cause I have to go back to work tomorrow again. My vacation is over."

"Well I won't let you skip dinner so go take a nap and ill prepare some food for you." Hyunjin said. It was hella weird. Why was he being so nice, and isn't he supposed to be a demon?

"No you really don't hav..." But he rouhgly interrupted me lifting me out of the chair and walking over to my bed.
"Hyunjin what the...?"
He gently put me down on the bed. He was leaning half over me. Our faces were very close.
He quickly shot up and said: "I'll go make the food and you just relax ok?"
"But I don't want..." But suddenly sleep hit me like a train. Hyunjin walked out of the room and I fell asleep immediately.

When Hyunjin woke me up again it was already half past seven. We walked down together and ate. I was confused how he made the food, since I didn't remember buying these groceries, but was too tired to ask him. After we finished dinner I felt like I would colapse.
"Well. I'm going to finish my work for tomorrow."
"No you're not!" Hyunjin stated. "You're to tired!"

"I don't have a choice really." I stood up and walked up the stairs.
It was 3 am when I finally finished my work. I felt like collapsing at any moment but also needed a glass of water. As I walked down the stairs I began feeling weirdly dizzy. All the sound around me was starting to get muffled. But I ignored it and walked on. I filled a glass of water and drank from it. When I was halfway down the glass I suddenly collapsed. I could hear the glass shattering and was ready to fall right in the sharp shards of glass and on the hard floor, but instead I felt a soft arm catching me up.
"Felix!" Was the last thing I heard before I passed out.

I woke up in the guest room. Something felt off. I immediately knew it was something with Felix. I walked out of the room and towards the stairs and saw him walking down, grasping the banister for balance. I decided to wait what would happen and followed him soundlessly. He grabbed a glass of water and drank it halfway. Suddenly he stopped. He dropped the glass wich broke in sharp shards at the floor as he collapsed. I flew forwards. Catching him just in time.
His eyes were half closed and he was obviously about to faint. "Felix!" I yelled in a worried tone. And he fainted.

I lifted him from the ground suddenly feeling a sharp pain in my knee. One of the glass shards stuck out of my knee. I pulled it out and with a wip of my hand the shards pulled back together. I carried Felix to his bed and gently put him on there. I couldn't stop myself from kissing his forehead.

I was about to leave the room when I realised something else. I walked back to Felix. I touched his forehead and felt it burning. Oh dear he has a horrible fever.
Probably of the stress. Because humans get sick because of stress right?

So I stayed with him the entire night.
I was capable of healing him but I first wanted him to acknowledge the fact that he was working too hard. And the vacation just ended!

I woke up. A banging headache. I groaned. I tried to sit up, but a pair of hands pushed me back in my bed. I opened my eyes out of surprise. Hyunjin sat beside my bed.
"We're you sitting there all this time?" I asked, while a jolt of pain ran through my head.