Chapter 33 - strand

Start bij het begin

"Huh? What is that?" Yuki who was walking next to him saw a glimpse of it.

"Tsk nothing."

——————

2nd person pov

"Who in the world is hakari?" Your voice echoed around while resting your back against the tree trunk.

The group was separated. You, itadori and megumi stayed to find hakari kinji's location at gachinko fight club. But it didn't took long and you eventually arrived there. The three of you was standing at the parking garage.

"He is a third year student, and was being suspended for beating up elders." Megumi replied before adding "Also, keep your voice low, anyone might hear you." He sighed.

Itadori laughed before resting his arm on top of megumi's shoulder "Fushiguro, she's kugisaki so there's no way she will adjust her voice." Itadori's words was filled with sarcasm, but also a fact.

You nudged his elbow before looking back at the grumpy boy "that so? He got suspended for beating up elders?" You repeated with a surprised expression.

"You heard me.." megumi deadpanned, but his cheeks went red.

"I know, just wanna test you." You chuckled before moving away from the trunk. But then, a pang of longing hits you.

'Wait why do i miss.. choso..' It was a random thought that pierced into your head in the middle of the conversation. You stopped mid air, as if you just had a stroke.

"Eh? You okay?" Itadori noticed it, he cocked his head to the side trying to read you.

You reluctantly opened your mouth to speak but stopped. You shook your head to snap it out "Uh, yes. And also, we gotta move now!" You changed the topic.

The chipmunks— i mean the three of you started running, making your way inside their property in the ground entrance.

But the two men, the manager and the bodyguard rose from the bench with a scowl "Get lost brat. This isn't some place to hang out." The security pointed out of nowhere.

Your other eyebrow went lifted up high "Huh? We haven't even entered yet." You replied.

The three of you didn't even stepped the entrance yet the guard already scolded. Megumi and itadori nodded seriously and refused to back down as well. Suddenly, the manager approached angrily, he was surprisingly bigger that sends a shiver down your spine.

"Imma count to 3 and when i'm done, you three better be out of my sight or else.!" The manager raised his voice.

The three of you froze. Meanwhile, itadori just pouted.

You blinked before stepping away just a little "Never in my life saw someone so overreacting." You mumbled carelessly with a sneer while avoiding the giant manager's gaze.

Megumi faked cough so that your words hadn't reached the manager's ears "About a month ago. There was a crappy fighter who only acted tough right?"

Megumi started, and starts explaining and asking at the same time to take his place and threatens to lay the bodyguard flat if they're going refuse.

And then there's you and itadori, who has no idea what megumi is doing, so you decided to stay silent.

You whispered near itadori's ear and asked "By the way, when are we coming back?"

He gave you a sidelong stare with a smirk "Oh do you miss choso?" He chuckled quietly.

You lightly smacked his arm with a fake frown "dumbass i didn't even mentioned that!" You replied before looking forward again.

It was true though. Your face went red at the thought.

———————————————————————

Until next chapter! Hol up let me cook

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Until next chapter! Hol up let me cook