After a few moments of running, all of us are quite tired but the guy chasing after us was now out of his car and running after us, which now we need to run faster.

"Get to the alleyway. Come on!" JJ yells as he grabs my hand and turns me around the corner.

As we turn the corner, everything is in slow motion.

My brother right in front of me.

And Sarah Cameron.

"What the fuck." I breathe out.

"Get in!" John B yells at us. Since I don't even want to know but they were riding on a bike with a chair on the back so now Jb was pedaling while the boys were pushing as fast as we could go. Cause they were also on the run from a guy as well.

"Pedal JB! They're catching up!" We yell at him, before we see Pope fall and trip and then roll over. But catches up fairly quickly with just enough speed to not be caught.

The guy latches onto the bike before JJ and Sarah both push his head down resulting in him falling over and stopping him from coming after us.

"Suck on that asshole!" We yell back at the guys chasing after us as we finally lose them. Cheering all the way back.
__________________
As we grab the boat to head back home, the entire way back we all catch up with JB and Sarah and they explain all the things they did in the Bahamas and how they almost got caught in Wards house.

"Anybody else starving?" JJ whines. "We need to grab some sort of breakfast."

"We're gonna find some food." Sarah tells the guys as Kiara and I follow her.
_________________
"Jackpot!" Kiara raises her voice as she holds up a huge watermelon.

"Ok so you really got married?" Kiara interrogates Sarah.

"It wasn't exactly legal but yeah." She smiles.

"Ahhhh, new sister alert." I laugh with her.

"Am I crazy or is there definitely something going on between you and Pope?" Sarah questions Kiara.

"Oh there one hundred percent is." I answer, smirking at her.

"Maybe." She smirks back.

"That's not a no."

"It's not a no."

"Actually, another thing. Delilah." Sarah faces me.

"Yes?" I ask eating a slice of watermelon.

"You and JJ. When did that happen?"

"Um a long time ago. It was while you guys were still here actually. I think it was like right before you left." I explain.

"And you didn't think to tell us." She hits my shoulder, also with Kie giving me shocked eyes.

"I mean I wanted too but I could never find the right time. Like my brother was on the run since he was wanted and you want me to just walk over to you and be like 'oh yeah JJ and I like official now'?" I asks sarcastically.

"Yes exactly that." They laugh at me, shoving more watermelon into their mouths.
_________________
"Hey." We say as we all hop back into the boat with the rest of the guys. "What are y'all talking about?"

"Fishing."

"Dropping lures."

"What's that?"

"We got breakfast." We say as we pass the watermelon around.
__________________
"Gotta be honest, not exactly looking forward to the check in at home." Kiara states as we pull up to our house, tying the boat to the dock. "My parents probably already arranged my funeral."