Chapter 1 - School

A bit of an a/n they are in winter break so I could write winter chapters >:3 Anyways I hope you enjoy it! :D

˚. ✦.˳·˖✶ ⋆.˚. Emma's POV˚. ✦.˳·˖✶ ⋆.˚.

I woke up at about 5 am when I started to see the sunlight from my window. It was cold, which is usual for mornings. I looked at my phone to see if I had any messages. There was only one from Cody asking if I wanted to go to a party. To be honest I'll probably say no, I have better things to be doing such as studying. Unless Kitty goes then I'll have to go. I told Cody "Maybe" before Noah texted me good morning. I replied to him before putting my phone back down and finally starting my routine.

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚Sierra's POV˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

I was awake for a few minutes now it was 5:15 am I was talking to my Codykins! He asked if I was going to come to the party thrown by Geoff the party boy I said ofc. If Codykins is going I am too! I started to get ready doing the normal things like taking a shower, skincare, brushing my teeth, and stuff like that. Me and Cody usually go down to school together since we share a dorm. After school though we had a shift at the candy store which I didn't mind. The job wasn't hard the only hard thing was keeping Cody away from eating the candies! He usually helps all the little kids that don't know what they want and they seem to like Cody so that's good! Recently I've noticed the same Indian boy, with longish brown hair, and hazel eyes, come in before going to the bookstore next door. I assume he works there since he had a nametag on that said 'Noah'. I think I have a class with him hmmm... Oh ya, it was ap english! He usually just read his book over the teacher's teaching but would still get answers right when called on. Quite weird if you ask me. Cody said he was ready so we started to leave, School started in about 30 minutes so I asked Cody if he wanted to walk to the nearby McDonald's which was a 10-minute walk from the school. He agreed and we walked out of the school doors to head to McDonald's.

⋆⑅˚₊Cody's POV🍭⋆⑅˚₊

Me and Sierra were walking back to the school while eating whatever we had got. I got chicken nuggets and fries which are the best. To be honest me and Sierra were now talking about the most random things it started with school to what wedding Sierra wanted. Which does get me freaked out a bit knowing about her small crush on me...  After her obsession with me, she's a great friend! We were now 2 minutes away from the school when Noah texted me asking what I was doing, I have been talking to him and we've become quite good friends! I told him I was about to enter hell's building before walking in.

★‧𖦹°‧☆📚Noah's POV🪱☆‧𖦹°‧★

Me, Emma, and Kitty were walking to school since we didn't want to get dorms. It wasn't a long walk maybe 15 minutes at the most. I texted Cody asking what he was doing before putting my phone down and began talking with Emma and her sister. We were talking about the party that was being thrown by Geoff what a surprise. Not like the guy throws a party every day. Kitty wanted to go so Emma was going, I didn't care about the stupid party. I rather just stay home since it was about to be winter break, and today was Friday. Emma told me I had to go, so she'd have 'company'. Which I didn't mind but it would be a waste of a Friday night. Unless.. They come

That's the end of this chapter! Sorry, it's random, and for the spelling mistake. I hope the next chapter will be longer since that's where Sierra and Emma meet at the party, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, thank you for reading, please consider commenting, and have an amazing rest of your day!

-V