Only Part

As you walked backstage after a show, Mingi caught your eye and smiled. "Hey, you," he said, beckoning you over. You felt your heart race as he leaned in close. "You were amazing out there tonight." Your face grew hot as he whispered in your ear. "Want to grab a drink with me after the show?"

Mingi's eyes sparkled as he gazed at y/n, his heart beating faster with each passing moment. He couldn't believe how much he enjoyed her company, how much he wanted to be around her.

"y/n," he said softly, taking a step closer. "I have to tell you something."

y/n looked up at him, her eyes shining with curiosity. "What is it, Mingi?"

Mingi took another step closer, his voice dropping to a whisper. "I think I might be falling for you."

y/n's heart skipped a beat as she met his gaze, her soulmate connection to him fluttering to life. "I think I might be falling for you too," she whispered back.

Mingi's face lit up with joy, and he reached out to brush a strand of hair behind her ear. "I'm so glad, y/n. I promise to always cherish and protect you."

y/n's heart melted at his words, and she leaned into his touch. "I promise the same, Mingi. Always."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mingi's fingers traced y/n's jawline, sending shivers down her spine. "You make me feel alive, y/n," he whispered, his breath tickling her skin. "Like the world is full of color when you're by my side."

y/n's heart raced as she gazed into his eyes, her soulmate connection humming with excitement. "You make me feel the same way, Mingi," she replied, her voice barely above a whisper. "Like I've found my home in you."

Mingi's lips brushed against hers, soft and gentle, yet full of longing. y/n melted into the kiss, her heart soaring. The world around them faded away, leaving only the two of them, lost in their own little universe.

As they broke apart for a moment to catch their breath, Mingi's eyes sparkled with happiness. "I promise to always make you feel this way, y/n. To always cherish and love you."

y/n's heart fluttered at his words, and she wrapped her arms around his neck. "I promise the same, Mingi. Forever and always."

And with that, they sealed their love with another kiss, their hearts beating as one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As their relationship becomes more public, they face scrutiny from the media and fans. Some question the authenticity of their love, while others criticize their age gap. Mingi and y/n try to ignore the noise, but it takes a toll on their mental health.

One day, a scandalous rumor surfaces online, threatening to tear them apart. Mingi's hurt and frustrated, feeling like he can't protect y/n from the cruel world. y/n reassures him that their love is stronger than any rumor, but the tension lingers.

Despite the challenges, they work to strengthen their bond. They have heart-to-hearts, sharing fears and insecurities. They learn to communicate more openly, supporting each other through thick and thin.

Through it all, their love evolves, becoming more resilient and mature. They realize that true love isn't about avoiding challenges but facing them together, hand in hand.

As their relationship grows stronger, Mingi and y/n face a new challenge when y/n's estranged father, a famous music producer, reaches out to reconcile. y/n is hesitant, but Mingi supports her through the difficult process. To their surprise, her father not only accepts their relationship but also offers to produce a special duet for them, showcasing their love and talent. The heartfelt performance brings the audience to tears and strengthens their bond. What's next? More adventures or a new direction?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lizzy aka Me: I can always ask the AI to write more. I think I lost the rest of it but whatever. 😂