Introduction And Part 1

Susheela - aaah... Mat mariye hame... Bhot dard hota hai..

Shishupal - Are ise se zyada dard to hamare kaleje me hota hai... Teri maa.. Vo Sali tughe chhod ke chali gayi aur vo tera baap... Jisne kabhi teri shakal bhi nahi Dekhi... Vo tughe.. Aise hi chhod ke chale gaye..

Chanchal - are chhod do use... Ghar ka sara kaam pada hai...

He left leaving her.

Susheela stood up rubbing her arms which were having marks of his beatings.

She went to kitchen to clean the dishes. She cleaned the dishes while the tears dropped from her eyes continuously. After cleaning up the slabs she boiled the milk and served it chanchal, Shishupal and puttu.

After an hour when she should everyone has slept and quickly opened the door window of the kitchen and jumped out but mistakenly the glass from the slab fell on the floor that woke up everyone.

.........

Chanchal - ye kya girne ki aawaj thi..

Shishupal - ye Susheela kuch kar to nahi rahi kahi...

Chanchal - mai jakar dekhti hu jakar... She went towards the kitchen.

She found Susheela was nowhere and found the window of the kitchen was open.

Chanchal - are puttu ke papa!!!! Susheela bhaag gayi...

.........

Susheela was just running on the streets while the tears were still running from her eyes. She reached to the railway station and went to the ticket counter.

Susheela - bhaiya... Jaldi se ticket de dijiye... Kahi ki bhi ho.

He gave her the ticket of the next train coming to the platform. She gave him the money which she stole from chanchal's purse.

She went towards the stall and took a water bottle. She went into the train and covered herself properly with her scarf.

The train began the run and she got her seat. She sat near the window and closed her eyes feeling relaxed that no one has caught her. Suddenly she fall asleep leaning towards the window.

The next morning it was around 10 AM.

She woke up and realized she is still on the train sleeping on the birth. First she want to washroom as she wanted to pee. After that she came out of the washroom, cleaning her hands. She looked out and heard the announcement.

Yatri kripya Dhyan de  Rohtak se Delhi jane wali train platform number chaar par aa gayi hai.

Susheela - Rohtak....

She stepped out of the train after finding that she is far away from those people.

She was thirsty. She went towards a stall.

Susheela - bhaiya paani ki bottle milegi..

He handed her a bottle and and she gave him the money.

She opened the seal and gulped some water. Suddenly and baby came towards her and hugged her.

Susheela - are, ye Kiska baccha hai?

Baby - mumma... Mumma..

Susheela - are... Beta hum aapki maa nahi hai..

That cute little baby begin to cry.

Susheela - are beta aise rote nhi hai Mil jaengi aapki maa...

The baby cried loudly with long tears.

Susheela - are... Tch.. She kept the water bottle aside & picked the baby into her arms and the baby immediately hugged her feeling comfort into her arms.

She was looking around when someone shouted.

Mera baccha..!!!!

A lady came towards her and snatched the baby from her arms.

Lady - badtameez ladki... Mera baccha chura rahi thi!

Susheela - are ye aap kya bol rahi hai.. Ye baccha kabse apni maa ke liye ro raha tha.. Hum bas ise chup kara rahe the...

Lady - jhooth.. Baccho ko chura kar kya milta hai tum jaise logo ko.. Mere bacche par hath marne ki himmat kaise ki tumne!!

Susheela - are... Hum bas bacche ko chup kara rahe the...

Lady - vo to abhi pata chal jaega jab police tumse sach ugalwaegi. Are koi police ko bulao...

Susheela - nahi!!

She immediately ran from the platform.

Lady - are koi police hai yaha to padko use!!

The constable staff around heard this and they ran and catch Susheela but she was running fastly to save herself.

........

Constable - sir...

Pramod - hm... Bolo.

Constable - sir Ander station me na ek ladki....vo kisi ka baccha chura kar bhaag rahi hai..

Pramod - tch... Yaar Sunday ke din bhi subah ko jaldi utho.... Aur phir in jaise chor ko padko.. Chai bhi nahi peene dete tum log.

He kept the cup of tea back and went inside.

.........

Susheela was running as faster as she could whine looking back and suddenly she got bumped to someone else and fell on the floor.

Pramod was gritting his teeth in anger upon Susheela. His eyes were aggressive.

Pramod - kya hua? Bacche churane ka zyada shauq hai?

Susheela nodded in no while moving back in fear.

Pramod - chori karne ke liye bhi dimag chaiye hota hai madam... Are Rajni ji... Arrest karo in madam ko aur leke chalo station.

A lady constable came a head and locked the handcuffs in her hands.

Susheela - hum chor nahi hai sir.... Please sir...

Pramod walked away without listening to her.

............

Pramod - ye kaun ro raha hai lock up me...

Rajni - sir vo.. Aaj subah arrest kiya tha na ek ladki ko... Vo hi hai.

On the other side.

The another lady constable were trying to pull out the truth out of her mouth.

Kashi - bol kyo churaya tha tune uska baccha!

Susheela - humne nahi churaya kisi ka baccha hum kitni dafa kahe aapse...

Rajni - yeh aise nahi manegi...

She came forward and slapped Susheela.

Pramod entered inside the lockup.

Susheela burst out crying and her legs were shaking of the fear.

Pramod - kuch bola isne...

Rajni - kaha sir... Kuch bhi nahi bolti...

Pramod - aap log bahar jaiye.... Ise mai samjhata hu.....

To be continued..

This is a short story will be finished in least 10 to 12 chapters.

Thankyou 🙂