Freddles || Chapter 16

Start from the beginning

Plushtrap: Wasn't that... Snitch?

Y/N: Yeah! I still don't know how you know them.

Plushtrap: Me either but I do!

*I look at Evan*

Y/N: You said you had to deal with the Nightmares before so you know about these guys.

Evan: I do, but I never named them. You said that one was Snitch. What about the others?

Y/N: Well, other than Snitch we have Zip and Snip.

Evan: Hm, interesting. Well, we should probably go because the alarm is still going on.

*I slap my forehead forgetting there is an alarm that is ALERTING Monty to my location. I run out of the room but I hear some more screeching*

Y/N: Gah! Where!

*I look around before tracing the noise above me and I see a slight crack in the ceiling with Zip*

Zip: ...

*Unlike the others, Zip was less conversational than the others. It actually made me like him slightly. I shine my flashlight at him as he screeches and goes away*

Y/N: This is going to be a problem! If these 3 keep doing this then Nightmare Freddy is going to be here and I already have Monty to deal with.

Evan: Well, what are we waiting for? Let's get out of here!

*I leave and go through two doors and see I back out and I hear Monty*

Monty: Hey kid, come on out! We're only tryin' to help.

Y/N: "For some weird reason I don't believe at all."

*I look around where I hear Monty and see him walking in my direction. It seems like he hasn't seen me yet*

 It seems like he hasn't seen me yet*

Y/N: Other way! Got it!

*I ran back in turned right and came up in a weird room. It looked like a room for security. There was a security bot and roaming around. I was luckily able to stay far enough not to get spotted by him.*

Plushtrap: Any way of getting past Monty?

Y/N: Yeah, if Monty did hear that alarm then he's probably going to go past us and go check it out. Once he passes then I'll go.

Evan: Good idea.

*As we wait Evan taps my shoulder*

Evan: Hey Y/N. *Points Toward The Security TV's* What is that?

*I look and at first, I think he was just pointing at the TVs but a closer glance I see it was a present*

Y/N: A present. I wonder what's inside.

Plushtrap: Is it worth it?

Y/N: Well, we did get something to stun the animatronics in one of these presents. We just have to grab it and not get caught by the security bot.