H o l d Y o u D o w n - 2

Please vote and comment telling me what you think. Trinity is 18, and Chance is 20 years old.

                                                                H o l d Y o u D o w n - 2

                                                                         5 years later.

           "My mind was racing, feet were paceing." - Vivian Green, "Emotional Rollercoaster"

               It was after four a clock in the morning when Chance finally decided to come home.

               Trinity was wide awake in their bed, with all the lights turned off in the bedroom. She could never go to sleep if Chance wasn't in the bed beside her or holding her in his arms.

               Chance slowly crept into their bedroom, hopefully not waking up Trinity because he really didn't want to hear her mouth.

               Trinity reached over to the night stand and switched on the lap as she sat up in bed. "Where have you been?"

               Chance sucked his teeth as he started to kick off his new pair of Jordan's off. "You already know that answer,"

               "Naw, nigga I don't," she said as she crossed his arms under her chest, and then added. "You were with some bitch?"

               "Here we go again," Chance sighed as he started to take off his clothes.

               "Here we go again, my ass where were you, Chance?" Trinity questioned once again as she threw the sheets off her body and hopped out the bed.

               Trinity didn't understand or knew when Chance and her got to this point of just arguing all the time and him coming home so late.

               When Chance left Trinity in that park five years ago he couldn't help thinking about her and wondering why a little girl was in the streets so late a night.

               The reason Chance was running from those guys was because he killed on of their workers and stole drugs that was in the black duffle bag.

               Something told him to go back to where she was, and thank God he did because the guys who was chasing after him was surrounding around her.

               Chance had to do the one thing he was knew best and that was kill. One by one a fifteen year old Chance killed both men.

               Chance took Trinity to his home that he shared with Weed a known older hustler teaching him the games of the streets. From that moment on Trinity and Chance were inseparable.

               Chance knew he was wrong for staying out all night but he just wanted to hang with his boys tonight and also get some new p*ssy.

               Trinity stopped until she stood in front of his six foot two standing body. Chance grew up from a cute little boy to a sexy ass grown man. He was a light-skinned brother with full pink lips that he loved bitting on, he had his hair freshly braided, had green eyes, and had an six pack. In his spare time he loved working out while he wasn't in the streets making sure his money was straight.

               Trinty stood on her tiptoes as she smelled into the crock of his neck and she faintly smelled a woman's perfume.

               "What fuck are you doing?" Chance asked as he jerked his head back looking at her like she was crazy.