𝘛𝘞𝘊𝘯𝘵𝘺

The casualties of war(S4, Ep 9)

(S4, Ep 9)

Eddie then began playing as the sound of his guitar echoed throughout the upside down. Master of Puppets was very fitting as he's muting a bunch of vecna's puppets in.Dustin and I smiled as we watched Eddie play as if he was in his complete element. He was a performer and he was amazing.

Dustin and I looked through our binoculars seeing a swarm of them heading our way. Dustin and I shared a worried look but Eddie had to keep playing; they weren't close enough, "Eddie you got 30 seconds!"

"T minus 20!"

"T minus 10!"

"5!"

"1"

Eddie then finished as I launched the speakers towards the bats crushing some in the air. Eddie grabbed me helping me down along with Dustin as we hid in Eddie's trailer.Dustin spoke grabbing onto us, "most metal ever!"

We all jumped as I kissed Eddie on the check, We both smiled at each other and for a split second it was as if the world around us stopped but of course it hadn't and they're were other things we had to do.

We moved to the living room as noises banged against the trailer all around us. "Hey dipshits! give up that easy huh?" Dustin spoke loudly.

"Shut up!"

"shh! Is that really necessary?" Eddie spoke to Dustin harshly, I looked at the teen, "they already know we're here they may be bats but they're not stupid!"

The atmosphere around us was getting quieter, "what the hell are they doing?"

Everyone looked up as we heard steps above us, "they're on the roof." Eddie voiced as his grin on his weapon tightened.Dustin then let out a line of curses as I held my breath.

We followed the noise as we saw a ventilation hole."oh fuck we're stupid." I insulted us, "they can get in through there, can they?"

And on cue a bat then broke the ventilator. Eddie and Dustin began stabbing as I held my hand up as fire ignited hearing the bar screech.

Eddie then smashed his shield against the ventilation hole, the nails sticking on the ceiling as the bats died trying to get past it."nice." Dustin commented, "is there another vent?"

Eddie's eyes looked at ours before widening, "shit, shit, shit"

As we ran to his room a swarm of bats made it past the vents, I threw a fire ball against his carpenter catching the room on fire allowing us to close the door as you could hear the door start to break, "you got fire too?"

"I thought it was mind shit.""there is an element for everything, including your mental element."

"What!" Eddie yelled confused, "We don't really have time for this-" My words were cut short.