"Oh okay then"

That's exactly what we did. I got to my apartment and quickly chucked my bag in my bedroom before putting some perfume and body spray on. I ran down the stairs and got into her car.

"In a rush?" she laughed at me being out of breath.

"I have a lot of stairs. Leave me alone"

"I love teasing you"

"I love hating you" i smiled sarcastically at her.

Sooner or later we got to her house and she made us both a cup of tea whilst i got comfy on her sofa, picking out a film for us all to watch. Because it was January it was get dark from barely 4:45 so i closed her curtains and turned the lights off. The only light was coming from the tv and the many scented candles.

"Cosy" she said laughing at my film choice and handing me my cuppa. I chose Harry Potter and the Chambers of Secrets. My personal favourite.

Millie was next, then Sam but no Guro yet. I was confused. "Do you guys know when Guro's getting here?"

"Yeah about that" Erin looked at me as if she was trying to not smile but she was failing badly.

"What are you on about?" i questioned.

"She's not coming."

"What? Why?"

"Ah well, we never really invited her anyway"

"Why would you do that?" i said baffled.

"Don't get mad. We just wanted to know what happened on boxing day. Please spill. We tried asking Guro but she wouldn't tell us"

"Why couldn't you just ask me at training?"

"I mean, i was planning on doing this anyway. And i was gonna get you to message her to come here after we got some answers"

"You guys are so weird"

"Thanks" Sam said proudly.

"Um what do you want to know then?"

"Everything" Millie said.

"Um so i don't know where to start" i paused, "So when she went outside, i obviously followed her out. She was being off with me all evening so i wanted to know why. I got out and gave her my jacket but thats beside the point. I asked her why and she thought i was moving to Barca." i was about to carry on but Sam asked me,

"Why would she think that?"

"Because ages ago i said that id love to go there at some point and then when she saw i was with some of the girls that play there when i was staying with Keira and Lucy, it scared her"

"Ohhhh" Sam babbled.

"Anyway, i told her that i obviously wasn't moving and i was thinking of extending my contract. I was asking her to tell me what she's been wanting to tell me for ages, and she said that i didn't care because i was 'moving to spain'" i made quotation marks with my hands whilst saying the last bit. "I told her that i do so she said to me to prove it and i" i stopped, blushing a little.

"What did you do Rena" Millie piped.

"I kissed her" i vastly spoke to get it out. They all gasped whilst smiling and stupidly giggling.

"Tell us more. Oh my days" Erin cheered.

"Um she kissed me back and then confessed that she's liked me since she joined but didn't want to admit it. She was worried about falling in love with a teammate as she knows how bad it can turn out. So she said that it was easier to ignore her feelings and hate me." i carried on explaining, "We both said that we liked each other but we agreed to take it slow. So thats why we're spending so much time together. She came back to mine afterwards and spent the night and we've kissed about 10 times now" i finished whilst blushing harder than before.