Everyone noticed the hot water and Abhi grew tensed and worried for his sister. Rest were also a lil worried.

Abhi: prachi.. What are you doing.. Leave her. It's hurting her hand.

But Prachi gave deaf ears to him.

Vansh: prachi, bachaa what's wrong.. See, leave her okay. We will talk na.. What happened??

Pallavi: prachi.. What are you doing? Leave her..

Rhea: Prachi, what did buji do.. Why are you doing this?

Abhi tried to close the tap but Prachi held his hand and pushed him back and glared him. Her eyes were red in anger. Abhi gulped.

Dida/Sarla: Prachi.. What r u doing?

Disha: prachi i know you won't do anything without any reason.. But just stop it now.. And tell us what's happening..??

Purab: exactly.. It's not like we care for this bitch.. But we just want to know..

Alia was hurt listening that Purab don't care for her. More tears roll out her eyes.. She was still feeling pain and trying to push away Prachi

Alia: leave me Prachi.. Or else.. Or.. Or else.. I swear.. I..

Prachi, shouts interrupting her: or else what!! What the heck will you do Alia Mehra!!

Abhi moves to Pragya and Ranbir.

Abhi: Pragya.. Ranbir, prachi will listen to the two of you.. Ask her to stop it.. Alia is in pain.. Please ask her to stop.

Vikram: yes.. Ranbir talk to her

Mishti: ha ranbir.. See what she is doing.. It's not correct to harm someone like this.. Even if the person is wrong..

But to everyone's surprise, Pragya and Ranbir nodded in no and were glaring Alia with anger, specially Ranbir.. His jaws were clenched, fist was tightened.. And eyes were red in anger.

Sunny: what no.. What's wrong with you two. We all know that this Alia aunty is not worth of any care.. But it's not the correct behavior of Prachi's too (to Prachi) bacha.. Please stop this..

But she nodded in no.. And instead opened the tap more and the water flew with more force and Alia cried in pain.. Shouting for help

Rhea: Prachi please stop it.. Atleast look at her state.. Ranbir you say something..

Ranbir, roared: No way.... No fucking way!! This bitch buji of yours was going to hurt my Di.. I don't give a damn even if she dies today..

All were shocked listening him but the most was Alia.. Prachi closed the tap and pushed Alia back.. She stumbled back on her feets. Abhi rushed to her and checked her hand.. It's skin was removed.. Whole hand had turned red.. Little blood was also coming from her hand.

Abhi: what nonsense are you saying Ranbir.. Why will Alia do any such thing.. And you Prachi.. Look what you did, look at her hand.. It's burnt soo badly

Pragya: oh really.. Do you even know what your this God damn sister was gonna do with our Mishti..

Sunny: what do you mean Maasi..

Pragya: that day, when maa (sarla) came home.. Before she arrived I saw this Alia going somewhere.. I asked someone to keep an eye on her.. And that person told me that she went to a shop.. And after investigating, I got to know.. That she bought a liquid from there..

Abhi: so what.. For buying a liquid you guys made her face this.. Are you insane or what!!

Disha: are you dumb or what!? Let di complete first.. (Abhi frowned) di.. You speak